Brehs just found out my girl was a sugar baby dont know how to feel

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
:mjgrin: so she finished college in 2 years

Bad brown skin shorty with a bubble. Just graduated college

- Been fukking on and off for 2 years. Actually took her V card (she’s young)

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
Holy shyt... Leave her now bro... Dawg, girls are not gonna tell you their full history. If she says 4 God knows how many guys she's been with.

And this girl has no self-respect or pride, she can easily be purchased for the right price... for the right price she'll cheat on you... eat shyt... puke on a dikk... I mean the list is endless.

From experience I've learned that if a girl past bothers you, it's best to end it.... Because it's something that will always haunt you, and will reappear in your mind at random times. Don't put yourself through that. :ld:

That girl is a hoe bruh.

Last edited:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
She is just a survivor , it's hard out here for a black man which makes life harder for a black woman .hold her tight & tell its the past & let's move forward:francis::mjcry::sadbron:

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
I doubt you took her virginity..... She probably fukked you on her period and just told you that.
:bryan:

I'm kidding, but what I'm really saying is girls like that are liars..... Bruh if you can keep it G and not catch feelings, and her past doesn't bother you do ya thing. But if it's even bothering you a little... I'm telling you now, end it NOW... :whoo: No pain is worse than being in love with a girl, and knowing she did some hoe shyt in the past.

But whats worse than knowing her past is the unknown. :dame:

poppastoppa

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Crack
To be honest, just because you posted this it shows you got feelings for her. If you a scumbag you would make sure all monies come direclty through u. She using u to have a stable situation, while she suck dikk nikka. I know it sound harsh but she kiss u with another nikka dikk skin in her mouth :dame:.

Dont come on the coli and think shyt sweet. No nikka want a known hooker as a wife. If you know that get ur bag. You aint gotta ask what to do.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
You sharing her nikka. No intended disrespect, take the message, not delivery.
:huhldup:

The answer depends on what's in your blood breh to keep it a band. Whats your code and how much is it worth to you? Your facecard breh, your girl committing her self to have sex with richer nikkas than you for money and you kissing her after work. They probably not taking too many nos, but at the same time sound like she in a rough spot and shyt, that nikka cant pay his own tuition? Bruh gotta throw sum in the pot

Just know that 4 could turn into 12 depending on references. Im not even trolling, hm

Lets be clear,not 4 nikkas but 4 cacs,is this woman even black OP? if not I would say this is par for the course when you laying up with europeans:martin:

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
To be honest, just because you posted this it shows you got feelings for her. If you a scumbag you would make sure all monies come direclty through u. She using u to have a stable situation, while she suck dikk nikka. I know it sound harsh but she kiss u with another nikka dikk skin in her mouth :dame:.

Dont come on the coli and think shyt sweet. No nikka want a known hooker as a wife. If you know that get ur bag. You aint gotta ask what to do.

:russ::russ:

:wow:

:russ::russ:

Dapped and repped of GP

:wow: