Brehs, is what they say about Tubi true? Do the movies be like this? *Update: Official Tubi Movie Recommendations Thread *

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The most low budget, ratchet, bootleg, 3 for $10 barbershop dvd movies are in Tubi's Black Cinema section. It's all either gang bangin', dope slangin', and church movies, with a few Nollywood joints thrown in for flavor. Tubi's clearly on that :mjpls: .

A lot of those Detroit hood joints do be fire, though. :blessed:
Nah, plenty of love stories. Hell most of the ones I've seen have been romance, dating ones. Maybe it's just your algorithm. :mjpls:

Raizan

Pro
Daps
I was watching some film on there called The Lawn Boy. Had to shake my head, but the male lead's sister was hot.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This was pretty good
Watching it now, was tired of the Kyler Murray plantation talk. Almost had a nip slip in the first ten seconds. Probably way better than anything on Bet+ which you to pay for and deal with the gay agenda

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Watching it now, was tired of the Kyler Murray plantation talk. Almost had a nip slip in the first ten seconds. Probably way better than anything on Bet+ which you to pay for and deal with the gay agenda
Erica Mena looks good as fukk in it too. :lawd: