Brehs, is what they say about Tubi true? Do the movies be like this? *Update: Official Tubi Movie Recommendations Thread *

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I know a dude with a couple on there and I know for a fact that he shoots his movies with a Canon T4i lol. Can’t knock the hustle though

facts, they keeping the tradition alive :manny: plus you never know who might use the experience to launch onto something bigger. buddy who played bodie in the wire was in one WAY back in the day and yeah it's kinda cheesy but it kept me entertained

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

So I'm not gonna post any names or any video but my brother is an "actor". And he's been "acting" in plays and small movies for quite a while. Dude is terrible. I had a friend hit me up about 2 months ago like "Hey, is this your brother?" This nikka was in some low low low budget movie on Tubi. I installed the app and found the movie and sure enough it was him. And what was worse, he had a throwaway role in this terrible movie. I mean dude has been acting for years and that was the best role he could get? Damn. He still family though but damn.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I'm hooked on these bootleg ass films now brehs. :mjcry: Some are complete dookie, which you can spot within like 5 minutes. But the ones with decent acting are entertaining as fukk. I watched one called "The Perfect Wife" last night, about a dude marrying his dream girl but she didn't tell him she bipolar. So yeah shyt got mad interesting lol. @Marti Check that one out.

MV5BNjg2ZmI1YmMtMzJjNS00ZDdjLTkxZTAtMmMwMzdlY2I2YWM1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTU4NTA0NTM@._V1_UY1200_CR106,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Last edited:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I'm hooked on these bootleg ass films now brehs. :mjcry: Some are complete dookie, which you can spot within like 5 minutes. But the ones with decent acting are entertaining as fukk. I watched one called "The Perfect Wife" last night, about a dude marrying his dream girl but she didn't tell him she bipolar. So yeah she got mad interesting lol. @Marti Check that one out.

MV5BNjg2ZmI1YmMtMzJjNS00ZDdjLTkxZTAtMmMwMzdlY2I2YWM1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTU4NTA0NTM@._V1_UY1200_CR106,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
Good looks .

Also he played me was a good one too