Brehs, is what they say about Tubi true? Do the movies be like this? *Update: Official Tubi Movie Recommendations Thread *

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I wonder on some of them if they're recording with a boom mic or what...and the levels of the actors audio is never level...

But Tubi movies have a budget of like $5,000 so you cant expect much.

:dead: nah breh. My homie from back home got a couple flicks on there and I know damn well he ain't have 5 stacks to spend.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
We all laugh, but a lot of black folks are making good money off Tubi. If you’re an independent director, distributor or producer with rights to a movie, it’s a good platform to place your film.

I’m glad to see black people being creative and making money, even though there’s a lot of janky movies on there.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
We all laugh, but a lot of black folks are making good money off Tubi. If you’re an independent director, distributor or producer with rights to a movie, it’s a good platform to place your film.

I’m glad to see black people being creative and making money, even though there’s a lot of janky movies on there.

facts. u know any articles or videos that go in depth on the payment structures for content providers on tubi

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
The only movie that I'll watch on Tubi since the DVD is out of print would be Original Gangstas...

The hilarity of Braxton being a thug in that movie will never get old to me.

:russ::russ:.

Godfrey was in that movie too. Dude hasn't aged in years.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I had a friend get his movie on Amazon prime and it was straight trash. Like not even student film worthy. Still tryna figure out how he pulled that off.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These Tubi movies entertain me but I’m from that time of the straight to dvd good movies.