Brehs in relationships, what makes you confident that your girl won't cheat?

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
People still attempting monogamous relationships in 2017 :mjlol:

Most people prefer lies over truth. Most dudes will cheat if handed the opportunity. Most broads already cheat, because they automatically have the opportunity. If you think your girl is the special snowflake who's not like the others, I got some bad news.
Chris Rock did say that a man is only as faithful as his options....that's true and true for women too.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
People still attempting monogamous relationships in 2017 :mjlol:

Most people prefer lies over truth. Most dudes will cheat if handed the opportunity. Most broads already cheat, because they automatically have the opportunity. If you think your girl is the special snowflake who's not like the others, I got some bad news.
If you aren't ever trying to settle down and have a monogamous relationship, I hope you aren't ever planning to have kids. I guess no one believes in starting a family anymore. I guess having children out of wedlock, growing up in dysfunctional homes is accepted now

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Because my gf is literally my bytch

33z5z77.jpg

Her life is indebted to me and nobody will ever have her back like I do

To her, I am a God and the greatest man walking the earth.
Sounds like she got low self esteem.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
If you are with someone, there is always a chance they will cheat. With a lot of folks, they are as faithful as their options. If they keep getting advances from fine people, eventually they will take one of those options.

Women are also smarter and more cunning and manipulative than men when it comes to cheating and hiding it. Stay at home moms and military wives do it all the time because they are in the situation where they could hide it. Men who travel a lot for their jobs tend to cheat and it allows their wives the opportunity. Men who work late all the times til late in evening or night gives their wives and gfs a chance to cheat. It depends on the situation but u cant guarantee that ur woman will be faithful.

You can chalk it to the game as well. Women have privileges when it comes to the game. With women, you don't have to be a dimepiece or in the top 20% to get a top 20% man. You look on IG and you see women who are obese, ill built, unattractive, basic, etc. and they get hit up all the time because niqqas so thirsty. This is why you got obese, unattractive and basic broads who are gassed up. The game benefits them until they get very old...and even then they still got a few options. If u have an attractive and nicely built woman, then the chances are even higher. Point is that there is always a chance a woman can cheat because of her many options. And even my mom told me....she said with some women..one dyck just aint enough for them...even if u know how to work it.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I date women who are low key on social media, don't go clubbing/bar hopping and don't drink.

If a girl's gonna cheat she'll find a way, but that minimizes the risk..
Lol :what:

Man get outta here why would I want my girl all on social media and clubbing all the time .
Nahh work , go home and maybe kick it with the girls every now and then when we both need a break .

Y'all wild !!!

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
You can't be 100% positive she won't.

You can think, feel, believe she won't but she's human. There's a chance, no matter how minute...

All I can say is :yeshrug: and just pray that you found a good one. Do your research, sow some Karma into the world, treat her right and hope for the best!

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
OP what kind of basement dwelling virgin are you? :jbhmm:

Have you literally never been in a relationship/not know how they work/not know how normal women behave? :heh:
nikka I probably get more p*ssy than you. And yeah I know women enough to know that they worst than men when it comes to cheating and being sneaky and conniving. Sorry sir but I'm on the #HOH wave, get ya simp boat outta here

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Every woman has a price, therefore every man can get got. You got nikkas worth 20x everybody in this thread getting thrown in the bushes for broke nikkas. Don't get too cocky, just legit be that nikka and hope for the best. All you can do is lower the cheating percentage.

That being said, what should make a breh confident that his lady wont cheat is, imo, A) be the greatest man in the vicinity by far. Health A1. Money A1. Dicc game A1. Confidence A1. Personality A1. Leadership A1. Options A1. Women whine all day about how rare this type of man is. Put in work, and be that. B) Communicate (not verbally) EARLY that even a small hint of infidelity = you GHOST. Not falling back, nah... it'll almost be like you never even existed. No "talking it out" No "hearing you explain." No responding to texts. GONE. You're the prize. She hit the jackpot for being with you. A woman should feel like this towards her man every single day they're together. If not, the cock carousel looks more inviting to her every passing day.

The combination of A and B handles the vast majority of problems a breh can have with infidelity. Finally, C) you have to always be mentally prepared to move on without her and be ok with it. If a woman knows that her man embodies A+B+C, then she'll be on act right 95% of the time, unless she's a dumb broad.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Because my gf is literally my bytch

33z5z77.jpg

Her life is indebted to me and nobody will ever have her back like I do

To her, I am a God and the greatest man walking the earth.
You wrote that yourself huh:mjlol:
Pretend to be a girl to show off to your Internet buddies brehs:mjlol: