Brehs in relationships, what makes you confident that your girl won't cheat?

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
people cheat, but more than often you'll know when it's going to happen, especially with women since we give off so many signals. you'd have to be willfully obtuse to not see it coming. with that being said, if it isn't so unpredictable, it becomes less of a mystery. you don't have to let it consume you're every thought
What are those signals? :jbhmm:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
What are those signals? :jbhmm:

For a relationship to be worth committing to it the girl has to be thinking of you day and night. The #1 obvious sign a girl is/could be cheating on you is that if she isn't all about you. I've had girls that wanted to go with me to get my haircut, and other girls who would not let me sleep if I didn't nut. And I've also had girls that only wanted to go out to be seen on the scene (belong to the game types). So in short a girl should be about you, if she's about herself or about another nikka, which will inevitably lead to cheating. Please note that a girl could be about you for a million reasons, because you were there for her when times was rough, because you are hitting it right like @4North1Side2 (:salute:), because you are a genuine person, because you got money in the bank, because you're famous, etc etc. While some reasons for a girl being about you are more respectable than others, she has to be showing that on a daily basis. And to any of the brehs who have been in relationships it's OBVIOUS. She cooks, brings food home, slides between your legs on the couch, snuggles with you as you fall asleep, suggesting new sexual positions every week, she being always horny as f*ck around you (my personal favorite sign), etc etc. A lot of times cheating was inevitable because a) the girl was never really about the dude, b) she was about the dude and the dude broke her heart, c) the dude stopped being what made her all about him in the first place. As much as some of y'all would like to believe, although it can happen to anyone, it isn't random as f*ck, everything is cause and effect brehs. Long story short investing in someone who is not invested in you is a recipe for emotional disaster.

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
Have your ish together. If you're living up to your own potential, not being a bum, making good money and taking care of her... She should have no reason not to adore you and want to be faithful. Yes, there are cold hearted women out there who will cheat for no reason. Those you just have to sniff out and dump.

But if you're dealing with a regular woman with ambition, goals, no kids, has her own stuff, etc., make sure you are handling your business and you should be good.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Have your ish together. If you're living up to your own potential, not being a bum, making good money and taking care of her... She should have no reason not to adore you and want to be faithful. Yes, there are cold hearted women out there who will cheat for no reason. Those you just have to sniff out and dump.

But if you're dealing with a regular woman with ambition, goals, no kids, has her own stuff, etc., make sure you are handling your business and you should be good.

Even when a richer nikka wants ya?
tumblr_n4r3jfQBL21rz36j2o6_250.png

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't even think about it, if you do then its a problem be it created in your head or a actual one.

If your in an actual close and semi healthy relationship you'll know when your spouse/partner is creeping. There aren't many people that are sane that can pull of being a loving spouse and have the time to keep side pieces entertained as well as there partner. Now if your fussing and fighting all the time, breaking up and making up. Always upset with each other and god forbid have to spend days or more apart with all that...yeah...

But in a relationship that is healthy and communication is open and happy that is a thought that shouldn't even cross your mind like that.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
It ain't even that deep, only thing you can control is you and your emotions...Me personally I just try to be a good person overall, if she stays cool if not that's cool too.

:manny:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Odds are if you are worried about it, it's happening and/or you have nothing going on for yourself. But to keep it 100 Kobe Bryant, a f*ckin' Rothschild and Tim Duncan got cheated on :wow: At the end of the day it can happen to any of us :yeshrug:
Having money doesn't not make you a lame, you're just a lame nikka with money. Not surprised any of those people would get cheated on.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If she does and I find out she's gone. Simple as that. No need for closure or cussing her out. The Sun won't stop shining and the Earth will keep spinning.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Having money doesn't not make you a lame, you're just a lame nikka with money. Not surprised any of those people would get cheated on.

Is it "Black Girl Lost" or shorty owe you for ice?
tumblr_mq1vhjzq3e1rz36j2o1_75sq.png

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
chris brown got cheated on...
remember that and realize exactly why i used that example
:yeshrug:enjoy these womens company brehs fukk em have fun with em etc
(and you can do all of that without being an "a$$hole" so kill the narrative)
marriage tho, should be out of the equation, best bet tbh:yeshrug:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
2pac in a business suit with Superman powers

nah baby blood still gon cheat on you wit Batman cuz he "mysterious" and got billis:mjlol:

aint no such thing as monogamy for humans yall get over it
Best post in here :russ: