Brehs in relationships, what makes you confident that your girl won't cheat?

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
There's no way to know for sure. Looking at past history, morals and current actions matter for me.

It also helps to stop listening to bitter men and women that want other people relationships to fail and hope that other people get cheated on. I wouldn't trust most women since a lot of women would leave their current bf/husband behind if they could get something better out of someone else but there's no way to avoid the risk of being disappointed.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never crosses my mind because all of the chicks I've dated so far were sprung on me. And I'm not trying to flex but they be so obsessed with me to the point where it becomes too much.

If she were to cheat on me :yeshrug: oh well. If this is a women where I'm heavily invested with (kids, property, etc) then that tune would change most definitely :francis:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Because my gf is literally my bytch

33z5z77.jpg

Her life is indebted to me and nobody will ever have her back like I do

To her, I am a God and the greatest man walking the earth.
Maybe she just gets off on being submissive :yeshrug:

If you die she just gonna be submissive with someone else. It's not so much about you being her greatest gift :mjgrin: But about having someone to submit to

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
1. You have to know how to ask the right questions.

2. A female will usually say or do something dumb when she gets comfortable with you and you need to be able to read between the lines.

3. HER FAMILY will also give off vibes concerning what type of woman she is.

4. A woman should know from day one that if she cheats or gives you the vibes that she is hinting at being unfaitful you will drop her like a hot brick in Arizona and never look back.

5. A woman of charachter will never put you in a position where you have to check another man for stepping to her. She will put a brotha in their place IMMEDIATELY if they see the ring or ya'll together and he try to come through on some sneaky shiii while you not in her vicinity.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Because my gf is literally my bytch

33z5z77.jpg

Her life is indebted to me and nobody will ever have her back like I do

To her, I am a God and the greatest man walking the earth.
You said that about the girl that went to the military and now she belongs to Uncle Sam.
You said that about your wife and you're divorced.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Maybe she just gets off on being submissive :yeshrug:

If you die she just gonna be submissive with someone else. It's not so much about you being her greatest gift :mjgrin: But about having someone to submit to

:dame:
You said that about the girl that went to the military and now she belongs to Uncle Sam.
You said that about your wife and you're divorced.
:ohhh:

#GMB:francis:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Easy question.

She won't cheat cous then I'll have a good enough reason to leave her ass witout feelin bad and witout feelin like I'm da fukk up or root of all evil.

Also, if she cheats she has now also given me a hall pass to cheat back to make it even. No woman wants to allow her man to cheat witout havin to feel da guilt.

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People still attempting monogamous relationships in 2017 :mjlol:

Most people prefer lies over truth. Most dudes will cheat if handed the opportunity. Most broads already cheat, because they automatically have the opportunity. If you think your girl is the special snowflake who's not like the others, I got some bad news.