Brehs in relationships, what makes you confident that your girl won't cheat?

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People still attempting monogamous relationships in 2017 :mjlol:

Most people prefer lies over truth. Most dudes will cheat if handed the opportunity. Most broads already cheat, because they automatically have the opportunity. If you think your girl is the special snowflake who's not like the others, I got some bad news.
I hate to say this but I agree learned the hard way. You can do everything right think things are going well and many still have the capacity to cheat with no explanation as to why not everyone is like this though. Anyway the point is its no way to know but imo ig you care for or love the person treat them right and dont worry about it.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I'm pretty sure my girl isn't, but I always save room for the unconscionable but you can't think about her cheating is the key. Just enjoy the relationship don't worry about things going bad or her fukking up. Handle when it happens. Just keep yourself fly and make sure she'll never find better after you and make sure it'll kill her if another girl was to get what she's getting with you.

I know my girl would almost die if I left her, but sometime people fukk up even knowing that they can't live without that person. :yeshrug:

I love my girl to like crazy and it would hurt like hell to loose her but I stay fly and keep my money up just like i've always have in case shyt messes up. At the end of the day all you have is your grind and hustle. With that, you can bounce back from anything.

:blessed:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Because my gf is literally my bytch

33z5z77.jpg

Her life is indebted to me and nobody will ever have her back like I do

To her, I am a God and the greatest man walking the earth.

You're one lucky nikka breh