Brehs im starting to think Wiseman will be a bust

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They drafted him purely because he was a center and they didn’t have one (it’s been a position they’ve never really had stability at). Not because he was the best player.

Them drafting Wiseman is the equivalent to a breh never getting with a white girl before and thought they needed to, and instead of picking up a legit PAWG, they bring back something to the crib whose body type resembles your dirty laundry thrown in a heap on the floor, both in shape and smell.
You forgot the season before Weisman draft or the same draft I don’t remember when bytch ass Danny Ainge cock blocked us and took Robert Williams before we picked… still mad about that shyt

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
14 points,6 rebounds in 20 minutes. :ehh:

-10 +/- :mjlol:
he'll get his numbers, but is a terrible TEAM ball player. when you can't screen, defend, pass, or read the defense, it'll be hard to not be a negative. The entire system is sacrificed to get wiseman his numbers

the 2nd unit really just showcases Wiseman and Poole, and involves no one else. And it has nothing to do with all bench or bench +2 starters. There's no ball movement at all in that lineup. It doesnt even look like Warriors basketball when that the starters sit

Daps
You just want the youngin to be bad so you can be right. That's sad.
I don't want anyone to be bad. I'm simply speaking about what is. If Wiseman was good, then my posts would reflect that.
You used to be cool. When did you turn into this insufferable dikkhead?
This is about the fifth time you've taken exception to my analysis about him. Have I said anything that is offensive about him as a person? Why can't you actually debate the points I'm making about his game instead of making it about me?

And please, save me that nonsense. You've been thrown shots at me for a while now.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I don't want anyone to be bad. I'm simply speaking about what is. If Wiseman was good, then my posts would reflect that.

This is about the fifth time you've taken exception to my analysis about him. Have I said anything that is offensive about him as a person? Why can't you actually debate the points I'm making about his game instead of making it about me?

And please, save me that nonsense. You've been thrown shots at me for a while now.

You honestly wanna know why I don't debate?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

Wiseman's play summarized in one short tweet

Draft dark-skin Enes Kanter #2 overall, franchises :dahell:

Man cant even be a positive next to stephen goddamn curry

He's a terrible fit the same way Russ is a terrible fit for the lakers.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I don't like to shyt on young players and I wouldn't completely give up on him yet but it ain't looking good.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
From the realgm forum:
Wiseman is performing exactly as expected for a #2 pick...in the second round that is.

Wiseman has a total of 1 win share since being drafted, good for 33rd place among his 2020 draft class:

https://www.basketball-reference.com/draft/NBA_2020.html

His rank is actually worse if you look at win shares per 48 minutes played

Stats are stats, Wiseman on the Warriors is terrible right now. Do you want to spend a bunch of the season seeing if he can improve? So far his numbers are actually worse than his rookie season in terms of outcome:
https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/w/wisemja01.html#pbp
he is actually playing worse on a better team so far