Reppin
Hayward, CA
over the last 4 games, Wiseman has done decently to good

1st game - great job
2nd game - fouled out, inefficient shooting, defense was poor
3rd game - nearly fouled out, poor defense again
4th game - great job

and this is coming from someone who doesn't see it with wiseman
At the bolded…. you’re still dying on the hill that Wiseman is bust or a net negative on the court? I don’t know how anyone can watch him during these preseason games and not see that he passes the eye test. Yes it’s preseason but it’s not about the stats it’s about how fluid and comfortable he looks. The game is slowing down for him, it reminds me of Poole during the second half of his sophomore year. When a player is leveling up you can see it happening. We saw it with Poole and we’re seeing it with Moody and Wiseman in real time.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
At the bolded…. you’re still dying on the hill that Wiseman is bust or a net negative on the court? I don’t know how anyone can watch him during these preseason games and not see that he passes the eye test. Yes it’s preseason but it’s not about the stats it’s about how fluid and comfortable he looks. The game is slowing down for him, it reminds me of Poole during the second half of his sophomore year. When a player is leveling up you can see it happening. We saw it with Poole and we’re seeing it with Moody and Wiseman in real time.
that's why

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
You’re acting like he’s hitting lucky shots or something. Nothing that he’s doing on the court will suddenly disappear when the regular season begins.

i never said he's hitting shots. i said he played well in the games he did play well

but he's going to have to prove it to me over the course of an 82 game regular season

i've talked about how i dont believe in wiseman, but i've also made it clear that I want to be wrong. I'll gladly take being wrong about this because it means that it's really good for the Warriors.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
You gotta admit his awareness, movement, screening, finishing touch.. look much improved. And the fact is, he has time to develop as the true backup center.
He's catching the ball better too, timing all that looks improved

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
i never said he's hitting shots. i said he played well in the games he did play well

but he's going to have to prove it to me over the course of an 82 game regular season

i've talked about how i dont believe in wiseman, but i've also made it clear that I want to be wrong. I'll gladly take being wrong about this because it means that it's really good for the Warriors.
Remember during the regular season last year you were so convinced Wiggins was a bum that you wanted to trade him away for nothing in return? You literally wanted to dump his salary just to get him off the team. I’m not the fan police but your way of rooting for the team is exhausting :hubie:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
@Don Homer,
Remember during the regular season last year you were so convinced Wiggins was a bum that you wanted to trade him away for nothing in return? You literally wanted to dump his salary just to get him off the team. I’m not the fan police but your way of rooting for the team is exhausting :hubie:

Yeah, all the crazy talk had me leave last seasons thread a few times. It is what it is.

:yeshrug:

I'm riding with Bob regardless. He's earned my trust.

:yeshrug:

Re: Wiseman, hes showing growth and improvement. I feel like he's going to bully the backups he'll be playing against. This should be good...I'm excited for the season to start...

:whew:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

@CSquare43

:usure:
y'all gotta find the posts where i said dump him for nothing. :feedme:

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
November 9, 2021
damn, y'all really be keeping tabs huh, even i forgot i said this.

Yeah, that's me. Welcome to fandom :manny: wiggins was playing some sorry-ass ball tho. all the posts around that page and the one before were about his mediocre play

we've all been correct and wrong about players. win some lose some

u sure ur not tryna be the fan police? seems like keeping tabs on what i was posting 11 months ago on an internet forum is more exhausting than whatever i'm doing... :hubie:

Last edited:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
damn, y'all really be keeping tabs huh, even i forgot i said this.

Yeah, that's me. Welcome to fandom :manny: wiggins was playing some sorry-ass ball tho. all the posts around that page and the one before were about his mediocre play

we've all been correct and wrong about players. win some lose some

u sure ur not tryna be the fan police? seems like keeping tabs on what i was posting 11 months ago on an internet forum is more exhausting than whatever i'm doing... :hubie:

:pachaha:

Don’t do that breh, you asked for receipts. Now that I provided them I’m suddenly the fan police keeping tabs on you. The only reason why I remembered is because me and you were bickering back and forth in the season thread all year long about your doom and gloom takes. The sky was always falling from your perspective.

At one point Warrior/Steph haters like @CantStop caught on to your personality and started egging you on to bash the team.
my nikka @Don Homer be shytting on Steph more than me and @CHICAGO combined

:leon:

I gotta step my game up
CantStop said this about you on January 11, 2022… Remember your Wiggins comment was months earlier in November 2021. That means you were wilding for the entire season. Again that’s your prerogative, it is what it is. My overall point is that you aren’t known for being patient with players that’s why it’s kinda annoying that your Wiseman doubts are so loud :hubie:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:

Don’t do that breh, you asked for receipts. Now that I provided them I’m suddenly the fan police keeping tabs on you. The only reason why I remembered is because me and you were bickering back and forth in the season thread all year long about your doom and gloom takes. The sky was always falling from your perspective.

At one point Warrior/Steph haters like @CantStop caught on to your personality and started egging you on to bash the team.

CantStop said this about you on January 11, 2022… Remember your Wiggins comment was months earlier in November 2021. That means you were wilding for the entire season. Again that’s your prerogative, it is what it is. My overall point is that you aren’t known for being patient with players that’s why it’s kinda annoying that your Wiseman doubts are so loud :hubie:
i genuinely dont remember posting that. i also didnt reply to u in that post, so u mustve been keeping track. Again, welcome to the fan experience. I actually said good things about the players a lot, but when they played badly, i talked about that too. You could actually find a ton of my posts in that thread saying positive things about players, but if you only wanna get mad when i call out players for playing badly, that's your business.

The post above the one u quoted was me talking about how Steph was shooting 38% from the field over the last EIGHTEEN games. one of those games included a game where he shot 17% from the field and 10% from 3 on 10 attempts (vs Miami)
I get that, but at some point he’s gonna have to be better. And he had defensive mistakes throughout the game. U do realize he’s about matched his bad games with good games at this point?

I hear u tho. It’s just getting crazy now. Meanwhile Ja morant is making it look easy damn near every possession. And he’s smaller than Steph. At some point we gotta stop getting Ho’d by the grizzlies. They beat us 3/4 times in the last 4 meetings.
It's almost as if the entire thread is negative when the warriors are losing, and positive when they are winning... :jbhmm:
The very next game in that thread.

nikkas hate my posts but don't wanna hit the ignore button... :hubie:

Last edited: