Breh's I took creatine for the first time yesterday....

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Becuz you're a thug.

wwl1Cta.gif

I went into this thinking it was a barber shop convo type of thing :damn:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
wwl1Cta.gif

I went into this thinking it was a barber shop convo type of thing :damn:

It is and it isn't. We just wanna be able to promote it to a mass appeal audience and it's hard to do that if we curse or even say nikka. Some people might just listen and think we are some stupid fools cursing every other word. You're passionate about boxing haha but the casual listener may not know that and might be like what's going on :dwillhuh: is krack angry :heh: but we aired it anyway we understand you meant no harm breh breh. We shoulda just told you up front how we roll. That's on us not you. :salute: on lending us your knowledge and time tho. We def want you back on

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
It is and it isn't. We just wanna be able to promote it to a mass appeal audience and it's hard to do that if we curse or even say nikka. Some people might just listen and think we are some stupid fools cursing every other word. You're passionate about boxing haha but the casual listener may not know that and might be like what's going on :dwillhuh: is krack angry :heh: but we aired it anyway we understand you meant no harm breh breh. We shoulda just told you up front how we roll. That's on us not you. :salute: on lending us your knowledge and time tho. We def want you back on

:lolbron: Yeah my lady studied radio communications and advertising so she's up on these things. Through her job is how I get the hook ups for fights in msg and shows at Barclays(no boxing at Barclays tho :mjcry:) When she heard the podcast she was like " :merchant: :whoa: you gotta chill, you're gonna fukk up their demographics in one podcast :francis: "

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:lolbron: Yeah my lady studied radio communications and advertising so she's up on these things. Through her job is how I get the hook ups for fights in msg and shows at Barclays(no boxing at Barclays tho :mjcry:) When she heard the podcast she was like " :merchant: :whoa: you gotta chill, you're gonna fukk up their demographics in one podcast :francis: "

Bingo breh. I am going to pm you

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Even at that amount i;m still going to say it was a placebo effect. Creatine takes a decent period to get into your system. Regular usage over a week or something.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Brehs whats that got to do with Creatine?!!?!?

I've gained 6lbs since I started. I think its mostly retained water though.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yo, when do you guys take this? The stuff I got says to take in the morning when I wake up and after I work out. I don't feel I'm getting the endurance you all are talking about

:mjcry:

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
:stopitslime:

U taking creatine when u wake up and after you workout and wonder why is doesnt work? Youve got to be shytting me

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yo, when do you guys take this? The stuff I got says to take in the morning when I wake up and after I work out. I don't feel I'm getting the endurance you all are talking about

:mjcry:
Keep in mind they may be taking a supplement that has more ingredients that are stimulants in addition to creative. Creatine in it's self isn't a stimulant.