Breh's I took creatine for the first time yesterday....

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Ok,will do,5 grams is wrong,you wrong,depends on body weight,why would 130 pound man take the same amount of dosage as a 250 pound man? Yea you wrong,do your research before you speak

5g is the high end. But do you.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Shutup,wrong wrong

Please share the studies that want you taking more than 5g a day.

I've read numerous studies, particularly about the loading phase vs low-dose, and NONE either use or suggest more than 5g/day.

Daps
Please share the studies that want you taking more than 5g a day.

I've read numerous studies, particularly about the loading phase vs low-dose, and NONE either use or suggest more than 5g/day.

5 grams is just being on the safe side for everyone,5 grams for a heavier man won't be enough,as it will take longer for their systems to reach saturation levels,I don't have to pull up studies,I read about it enough,5 grams won't be enough for bigger guys and is too much for small guys,it's all about how much you weigh.

Google is nothing but a click a way

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
So brehs since I've been off the creatine about 3 weeks; I'm down to 207, my shoulders and biceps are noticeably bigger and those abs are starting to show again, My punches have more snap and my legs have more bounce. Going to try jump roping next week :mjcry:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
So brehs since I started this thread I'm down to 206. I focus mainly on boxing exercises although I've added planks to my repertoire. Feels good brehs

Paisley Darts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Richmond, VA
I like creatine, its a supplement that you can definitely tell that it's working BUT that bloat is a beast.

I started taking it again about month ago, I got some good gains from it but that water retention is no joke.

I'm only going to take it when its cold outside from now on