She's about academics....

You ain't settling down with her anyway...we all know how ya folks get down

better activate chill mode and holla at Fatima breh

ugly_indian_girl.jpg
This would be funny if I was Indian :stopitslime:

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Phd has no real life application breh. What person really grows up and says "i wannabe a doctor or dentist?"

Nobody. They do it for clout/money/a prescription pad.
:mjlol:and I don't even plan of pursuing an advanced degree.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
But bruh. Who grows up and says thats what i want to do with my life? Like for why?

Can you riddle me that?
Everyone with a PhD?!?

Hell, i'll admit some people get them because they don't know what to do with themselves and others are legit interested in those fields.

You're talking about doing an MBA, but without PhDs implementing and doing the hard science to GIVE you glorified accountants and middle managers jobs in the first place, you wouldn't even be in this position to talk down on them.

and this is coming from someone who has friends who were engineers who went on to MBA programs who all talk about how simple B-school is compared to what they used to do.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Why doe?

Phd has no real life application breh. What person really grows up and says "i wannabe a doctor or dentist?"

Nobody. They do it for clout/money/a prescription pad.

And if you're truly intelligent a masters in business will get you way more clout/money/dope.

Phd is for nerds who actually have the ability to focus for 7 years. Us real nikkas mash out an MBA then go chill on auto pilot.
2cd3r8.jpg

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Everyone with a PhD?!?

Hell, i'll admit some people get them because they don't know what to do with themselves and others are legit interested in those fields.

You're talking about doing an MBA, but without PhDs implementing and doing the hard science to GIVE you glorified accountants and middle managers jobs in the first place, you wouldn't even be in this position to talk down on them.

and this is coming from someone who has friends who were engineers who went on to MBA programs who all talk about how simple B-school is compared to what they used to do.
Is this female becoming an engineer?

MBA is the best degree to have in the western world. Managing your money right> everything else.

And idk what you're talking about about middle managers and accountants for. I'm going to be a successful business owner/ operations research analyst. And if it comes down to it i'll engineer my own products breh. I create my own liqs, don't wait for other dudes to do it for me. i never said business school was hard. Actually implementing what you've learned and hustling yourself to the top is the hard part. MBA is a gamble. Phd is a given.

And like i said what normal person would choose to become a doctor? Your passion in life is dealing with sick people? lolwut? People do it for the cash, the clout, or the script pad. And its an easy route for all the nerdy fukks who have no real drive. I have no respect for doctors.

100% facts right ther.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
And like i said what normal person would choose to become a doctor? Your passion in life is dealing with sick people? lolwut? People do it for the cash, the clout, or the script pad. And its an easy route for all the nerdy fukks who have no real drive. I have no respect for doctors.
What's your deal, my dude? I want to say you're trolling right now but you keep regurgitating the same bullshyt over and over again. What normal person would want to help sick people for a living? People only become doctors for cash?

I feel like you're pulling this from a really personal experience like a doctor fukked you up in some way.

You know what, nevermind. You're pulling me down in this vortex by thinking about this shyt too hard.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
What's your deal, my dude? I want to say you're trolling right now but you keep regurgitating the same bullshyt over and over again. What normal person would want to help sick people for a living? People only become doctors for cash?

I feel like you're pulling this from a really personal experience like a doctor fukked you up in some way.

You know what, nevermind. You're pulling me down in this vortex by thinking about this shyt too hard.
:mjlol:

Bruh i'm 500% right and you can't prove otherwise. Better give it up :francis: