Brehs...I think I might have found a thorough DIME

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
And her going to school to become a doctor isn't a positive. Doctor shyts for nerds.
giphy.gif
Ph.D. =/= M.D

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I'm beginning to believe most of you hate women. Always looking for something negative and when you don't find it, you'll make something up. Just admit that none of you would never have a chance with her.
But you won't, cuz then you'll feel inferior.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
giphy.gif
Ph.D. =/= M.D
Why doe?

Phd has no real life application breh. What person really grows up and says "i wannabe a doctor or dentist?"

Nobody. They do it for clout/money/a prescription pad.

And if you're truly intelligent a masters in business will get you way more clout/money/dope.

Phd is for nerds who actually have the ability to focus for 7 years. Us real nikkas mash out an MBA then go chill on auto pilot.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
She's a solid 8. Her face could be a little better, and I'm sure despite being a dork, she has a bit of narcissism in her.

I'd pipe and/or wife her up provided she isn't a...stuck up...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why doe?

Phd has no real life application breh. What person really grows up and says "i wannabe a doctor or dentist?"

Nobody. They do it for clout/money/a prescription pad.

And if you're truly intelligent a masters in business will get you way more clout/money/dope.

Phd is for nerds who actually have the ability to focus for 7 years. Us real nikkas mash out an MBA then go chill on auto pilot.

That PhD is gonna pay for itself when she gets scooped by a major firm. PhDs are doorways to elite jobs with niche capabilities. She's also a math and chemistry major with a full scholarship :umad:

WTF have YOU done with your life? :usure: :ufdup:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
That PhD is gonna pay for itself when she gets scooped by a major firm. PhDs are doorways to elite jobs with niche capabilities. She's also a math and chemistry major with a full scholarship :umad:

WTF have YOU done with your life? :usure: :ufdup:

But bruh. Who grows up and says thats what i want to do with my life? Like for why?

Can you riddle me that?