☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She seems to frequent hotel rooms quite a bit. and who is taking the pics?

She cute as hell and is into fitness. Go for it. Them nerdy chicks who get fine more confident as they age are prime targets. I'd eat her little booty hole too.
she says she's at academic conferences often in the captions :ld:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I've been emotionally, physically and sexually abused in my teenage years. I've been depressed and tried to commit suicide a few times. I've been alone. I've been doubted. I've been called stupid. I've been bullied. I've been called ugly and useless. I've been told that I needed to bleach my face to get rid of my freckles. I've moved from one country to another by myself at the age of 17. English isn't my first language. I've been used and judged. I've been hurt. I've been lost.
This happened within a span of 15 years, and now I've found myself. I've pushed past all of that. Refused to be a victim of my past. I've found strength. I've found love. I've felt God's true love. I rose above the pain, the hurt and the doubts. I'm loved, supported and encouraged by many. I've found myself. I am blessed. I am here. I am Valued. I am soon to be Dr. Jaman
I never share my story because I don't like sharing my personal life, I don't like to be vulnerable or be viewed as a victim. Today I bare it all. This is me, this is my story. Nothing was handed to me.
Hopefully this will give hope to many young girls and boys , men and women, that your past doesn't define your future. You create your future, you decide who and what you become, not others. You are VALUED #IBareItAll #RiseAboveItAll #WeAllHaveAStory

:francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and?
still thotting it up on instagram

who cares about her degree, that gonna bring loyalty?

i thought the same thing, why is she doin all this shyt on IG? how old is this bytch?
i cant respect a bytch who is this active on any social media site. prob loves checking her ig app and seeing 5934573948573495734957345983475 alerts

edit:

welp there we have it. it's like finding a 2014 S class benz on craigslist for 20k and u realize it's been totaled 19 times and shot up and fell in a river and it has a newly rebuilt hyundai elantra engine
:camby: