Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't fukk with a woman who put herself out there like that
Yeah she is attractive and smart..but she is also an attention whore
I cant rock with that...i like my girls lowkey with it
We get money,we work out,we fukk,travel,hang with friends but remain private with our lives

She is the typa bytch to get raped at the beach cuz she was out there alone doing yoga at night and taking selfies

:camby:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Her looks are a strong 7,but the fact she obviously will be/is successful brings her to dime status.

BUT:whoa:

She's single for a reason tho breh:ufdup: ,and sadly it probably will stay that way.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I can vibe with both sides here.

You can't hate on her for excelling in academics, that's a great accomplishment.

But excelling in academics doesn't make you attractive as a mate and life partner to a man.

All we see from a male standpoint is a woman that is showing off her body to the world. What's sacred to you if you're showing off your body to thousands of people? I wouldn't want thousands of people ogling half naked pictures of my flexible wife, and I damn sure wouldnt want my wife uploading them for the world to see, like she isn't my wife. :laugh:

She's got a PhD, great.

Can I stand being around her though? :francis:

But as far as the hatin goes, nah, give credit where credit is due. That's a great achievement.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's hard for PHd's to get work these days

And from what I noticed in social media, every female is a nerd/dork/geek these days. It's the new kool. I've seen and met so many like her. As someone else said
achievements are great but doesn't make you a good mate. I don't know her to judge that. I do know her eyes look crazy lol.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
It's hard for PHd's to get work these days

And from what I noticed in social media, every female is a nerd/dork/geek these days. It's the new kool. I've seen and met so many like her. As someone else said
achievements are great but doesn't make you a good mate. I don't know her to judge that. I do know her eyes look crazy lol.

How is it hard for those with phD's to get work? :leostare:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is it hard for those with phD's to get work? :leostare:

Nobody wants to pay them and they get the over qualified label, They have to tone down their accomplishments to find work. Staying in academia means part time work or faculty with a slim schedule and not many hours or little pay.

Some land a nice research gig, but it's still not as lucrative as before which is sad to be honest.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Nobody wants to pay them and they get the over qualified label, They have to tone down their accomplishments to find work. Staying in academia means part time work or faculty with a slim schedule and not many hours or little pay.

Some land a nice research gig, but it's still not as lucrative as before which is sad to be honest.

Depends on the field and how you utilize your phD. I feel like you have a phD, your goal shouldn't be to work under someone or work in academia. I don't know, maybe I'm reaching. But perpetually depending on grants makes me feel like you're a glutton for punishment.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends on the field and how you utilize your phD. I feel like you have a phD, your goal shouldn't be to work under someone or work in academia. I don't know, maybe I'm reaching. But perpetually depending on grants makes me feel like you're a glutton for punishment.

Makes sense, but in today's reality the issue you stated seems to be happening more often than not.