Brehs...I think I might have found a thorough DIME

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I'm beginning to believe most of you hate women. Always looking for something negative and when you don't find it, you'll make something up. Just admit that none of you would never have a chance with her.
But you won't, cuz then you'll feel inferior.
nikkas in here talking about elbows too pointy and legs are too short :laff:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
1. I'm not an indian. So you can leave that at the door

2. Are you seriously challenging the success of a black woman in STEM getting a PhD in engineering? :heh:
Man it depends on what you get a degree in. I say the only ones worth getting if you DON'T get a full scholarship are those big time occupations. Teachers, Lawyers, Doctors, shyt like that.

But to go to school for something like Graphic Design and Branding... waste of time

I got my degree in GD and all I got was a piece of paper and student debt kicking my ass. Didn't learn shyt I couldn't teach myself.

As important as Branding is in the market world, there's not really alot career holding jobs in that field.

Im real good at what I do, won best portfolio out of my class. But I live Ohio :francis:

Ain't no real jobs in that field out chea. Better off in New York or LA.

So now I work as a cordinator at Honda working in the paint department. It pays decent, benefits are good but the man hours are crazy.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All that yoga flexibility shyt don't mean shyt:childplease:
What's important is if she can take backshots without running and is the arch on point

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Well I don't know nothing about her, but if shew just one of those instagram girls that's not wifey material to me. :manny:

She'd have you actin real sentimental if she got that tight tight wet wet bruh.
crop-tops-fashion-fireplace-legs-Favim.com-2400707.jpg

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
Yep. Way too many pics of her on the web.

can you and your friend there do us all an favor and shut.the.fukk.up?please?

she probably has accomplished more than you have every done in your whole entire life

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
:comeon::mjlol:
right......when was the last time that you got you're doctorates ....I"ll wait.............:leostare:

I don't have a PhD. But, I have more degrees (ugrad + grad/research) than she does and many years of successful industry experience. My resume is incredible.

The two of us are the same age. She's just getting her PhD. I'm a decorated vet in this shyt. Been there, done that and plotting my next power move. Sit down, buddy boi. :camby: