Brehs...I think I might have found a thorough DIME

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
So called "pro-black" dudes intimidated by a black woman with a degree :laff:

How ya'll supposed to take on white supremacy when you're shook of your own people? :wtf:

I just laugh at it now breh.......nikkas be in one thread speaking that pro-black stuff, then be in other threads going against what they just said in a previous thread.

and when you point it out or somebody makes a thread.......first thing they say is " Where's a link", "Name names"..

I can't anymore...:laff::laff::laff:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
so according to the coli, posting pictures on a site made for people to share pictures means you're a thot. :dead:
According to the Coli, a woman with a degree and a PHD is not worthy. I think I have seen that pretty dorky girl before while working out at Gainesville Health Fitness Center. That place is filled with beautiful women working hard to keep their bodies fit :ehh: I love an intelligent women with a nice body, especially if she has a bright future and a great personality to go along with it. Any woman with those qualities are on top of my list :ehh:

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
There are few things i respect more than women in STEM :salute:. all them other hoes with easy ass liberal arts degrees. :camby:

Maybe she genuinely likes science/env eng and would be happy for many years in that field. Hopefully shes not carrying around a bunch of smugness with it..not a dime move

Last edited:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
she already finished her degree in that field -they would not show her on there graduate list if she didn't....That must be her second doctorates

http://www.uwrf.edu/McNairScholars/McNair-Scholar-Graduates-2010.cfmhttp://www.uwrf.edu/McNairScholars/McNair-Scholar-Graduates-2010.cfm

In what field ,Philospophy or Environmental Engineering? Cause Im not seeing the Environmental Engineering degree.Plus if she already finished it, why not just post the extact degree.You really think that would be her secondary?

This idiot is getting mad cause people are not seeing the degree she posted. The graduate list on the site could of been for undergrads or maybe postgraduates for people who took that scholarship program, it said nothing of a doctorate degree. Like I said, she could have her PH.D but it was even more dumb for the Napolean fool to show proof her doctorates by posting her dissertation, and then act like a whiny bytch cause people are not impressed by your wet dream girl , you don't even talk to or know..

Meadow

celestial cyborg
Daps
So, what's her student debt numbers looking like?

she likely only has undergrad debt

most MA programs come w enough funding to cover tuition fees and most phd programs offer tuition remission + funding

so there likely isn't much debt outside of her undergrad

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

most MA programs come w enough funding to cover tuition fees and most phd programs offer tuition remission + funding

a woman can't be attractive with debt. But when I see that math and chemistry major/minors, a brother genitals gets a little excited.

Meadow

celestial cyborg
Daps
a woman can't be attractive with debt. But when I see that math and chemistry major/minors, a brother genitals gets a little excited.

debt accumulated in order to expand one's credentials is an investment

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

She has a full scholarship for her PhD. We went over this already