Brehs...I think I might have found a thorough DIME

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't ask any of these Coli brehs about whether or not a woman is a dime, these are the same nikkas that talk about #HOH but thirst after Ayisha Diaz and Miracle Watts.
She's a very attractive woman that will hopefully go into Engineering as a career as opposed to academia which is significantly lower paying.
She's not a dime, but she's fairly close.
I would honestly say that if you go into any graduate programs at a good/large school you'll find a lot of women like her. Many won;t be shyt, but quite a few are, especially the Black women.
Good looking breh.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this female becoming an engineer?

MBA is the best degree to have in the western world. Managing your money right> everything else.

And idk what you're talking about about middle managers and accountants for. I'm going to be a successful business owner/ operations research analyst. And if it comes down to it i'll engineer my own products breh. I create my own liqs, don't wait for other dudes to do it for me. i never said business school was hard. Actually implementing what you've learned and hustling yourself to the top is the hard part. MBA is a gamble. Phd is a given.

And like i said what normal person would choose to become a doctor? Your passion in life is dealing with sick people? lolwut? People do it for the cash, the clout, or the script pad. And its an easy route for all the nerdy fukks who have no real drive. I have no respect for doctors.

100% facts right ther.
An MBA is 100% useless unless it comes from a Top 20 Business School (Stanford, Harvard, Wharton, Booth Sloan, Kellogg, Haas, Columbia etc.)
I know this for a fact, an MBA is only useful for networking and making connections. You don't learn money management in Business School anyway, you learn it in undergrad.
You can fukk around and get an MBA without putting in much effort, a PhD from a reputable university is truly a challenge, especially in something like engineering.
I'm not even sure how to react to the rest of your post, do you live in the real world?

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
lol u like them low ambition, no future type of girls?
Yea. Their goals mesh better with mine.

An MBA is 100% useless unless it comes from a Top 20 Business School (Stanford, Harvard, Wharton, Booth Sloan, Kellogg, Haas, Columbia etc.)
I know this for a fact, an MBA is only useful for networking and making connections. You don't learn money management in Business School anyway, you learn it in undergrad.
You can fukk around and get an MBA without putting in much effort, a PhD from a reputable university is truly a challenge, especially in something like engineering.
I'm not even sure how to react to the rest of your post, do you live in the real world?
:mjlol:

Your over here stating your opinion as fact. Foh.

:camby:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before I even clicked the thread I knew that the woman would have at least:

1. Lightskin
2. A instagram butt shot
3. A picture of her twisting her face because in her head she is so pretty that even her face twisted is beautiful but in reality it looks like she is releasing a turd..
4. A picture of her working on in tight workout clothes as a pretend accident way to show more ass.
5. A picture of her in a dirty room.

She isn't a dime because she stays on instagram thoting and thirst traping, face is a 5-6 and already has wrinkles and bad skin, and large feet.

Just because a woman is lightskin doesn't make her pretty.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where the flying fukk am I?:mindblown:

-Girl is intelligent
-flexible
-BEAUTIFUL face with no lines, blemishes, masculine jaw or demonically arched eyebrows or any of that other mess.
-Does not give off a :mjpls: vibe

And muhfukkas in here talmbout "she a 6 at best:ehh:"

I thought this was the coli? I thought I was posting around black MEN. fukk is all this bullshyt talmbout "Yeah she got a PhD but she ackin like a thot on instagram doe" Hating on a beautiful black woman. Meanwhile these same muhfukkas turn around and look at another instagram thot who can't even comment on anything other than whose weave got snatched off on real housewives, or the latest episode of scandal on some ":takedat: :banderas: :noah: " shyt.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
im-a-nerd-calm-down.jpg

Daps
so according to the coli, posting pictures on a site made for people to share pictures means you're a thot. :dead:
:ufdup:It's the content of the IG, not the qualifications of the woman. She's the definition of wife material but the half naked splits and workout selfies are a MAJOR redflag.