Brehs... I just saw the craziest thing on the train ever in my life just now. :mindblown:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
So I'm on the train on my way to work and it's the average quiet scene. People listening to music, reading books, getting little naps, etc.

When all of a sudden at some stop get on a young couple. They don't have on any bookbags, ok. Last day of school is Thursday, Regents exams are over, and it's graduation season. No biggie.

A couple stops later, I notice them again. A slim darks skinned dude and his light skinned "thick for her age and almost 99% guaranteed sloppy in a decade" chick. He has his hands up, gesturing and speaking. I notice something shining on his hand.
His left hand, ring finger to be more precise.
A ring. :dahell:
There's nothing else on his left hand.
He gestures some more and there's nothing on his right hand either .

I am dumbfounded and a million thoughts run through my head.

I figure I might as well ask this kid a question on my way out when my stop approaches.

:heh:..."Hey dude, is that a wedding ring on your finger?"

:ehh:... "Yup."

:dwillhuh:... "How old are you then?"

:ehh:... "We're both 18."

:dahell: ... I say no more.

They start holding hands and I see a ring on her left hand as well.

:dahell: I couldn't say or ask anything more. I was in shock.

:dead:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
So I'm on the train on my way to work and it's the average quiet scene. People listening to music, reading books, getting little naps, etc.

When all of a sudden at some stop get on a young couple. They don't have on any bookbags, ok. Last day of school is Thursday, Regents exams are over, and it's graduation season. No biggie.

A couple stops later, I notice them again. A slim darks skinned dude and his light skinned "thick for her age and almost 99% guaranteed sloppy in a decade" chick. He has his hands up, gesturing and speaking. I notice something shining on his hand.
His left hand, ring finger to be more precise.
A ring. :dahell:
There's nothing else on his left hand.
He gestures some more and there's nothing on his right hand either .

I am dumbfounded and a million thoughts run through my head.

I figure I might as well ask this kid a question on my way out when my stop approaches.

:heh:..."Hey dude, is that a wedding ring on your finger?"

:ehh:... "Yup."

:dwillhuh:... "How old are you then?"

:ehh:... "We're both 18."

:dahell: ... I say no more.

They start holding hands and I see a ring on her left hand as well.

:dahell: I couldn't say or ask anything more. I was in shock.
was it an African American woman? If it was an African American woman, then you are lying. :ufdup:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I blame the overuse of the word "crazy" for this thread.

These days people's vocabularies are so limited and too often we find people using rap as a baseline for what words are commonly used on a daily basis. Seems like every thing is described as "crazy"

concise

Veteran
Daps
I blame the overuse of the word "crazy" for this thread.

These days people's vocabularies are so limited and too often we find people using rap as a baseline for what words are commonly used on a daily basis. Seems like every thing is described as "crazy"

That shyt cray.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
one time in DC in the middle of morning rush hour, as soon as the doors opened on the train......some young drunk ass kid spewed projectile vomit all over everyone on the platform waiting to get on. luckily the people in front of me shielded me from it.