Brehs... I just saw the craziest thing on the train ever in my life just now. :mindblown:

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
ibjavP3OHU2RYg_zps4e6e9ba7.gif

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I came in expecting someone to be shytting in the train

One star
I live in Berlin and only go to NYC on holiday and even I have seen way more crazy things than this.

i have actually gotten on a crowded rush hour train and jumped on an inexplicably empty cart only to realize there was a vagrant lying on a bench in a pool of his own vomit, urine and fecal matter and everyone else had already moved into the other carts after coming to the same realization, so yeah it's not hard to see people sh!tting on trains.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
No big deal, my cousin is still in HS and is married, in youre in a religion or have a kid theres nothing wrong with it :manny:

Personally, I wouldnt get married that young though :sas2:

concise

Veteran
Daps
you're an nyc resident and you take the subway daily and this is the craziest thing you've ever seen on a subway? :usure:

i have actually gotten on a crowded rush hour train and jumped on an inexplicably empty cart only to realize there was a vagrant lying on a bench in a pool of his own vomit, urine and fecal matter and everyone else had already moved into the other carts after coming to the same realization, so yeah it's not hard to see people sh!tting on trains.

See, even you know this is crazier than some bums pooping on the train and clearing a car out. That happens everyday.