Brehs, how would it feel knowing you are going to hell

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
For selling out to Satan and doing all of his bidding? Everyday you know you going to hell. Never at peace within yourself. Always trying to convince others your life is gravy while never wanting those close to you around you since every thought is suicidal.

Ezekiel 18:20 ESV
The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

Luke 16:19-31 ESV
“There was a rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and who feasted sumptuously every day. And at his gate was laid a poor man named Lazarus, covered with sores, who desired to be fed with what fell from the rich man's table. Moreover, even the dogs came and licked his sores. The poor man died and was carried by the angels to Abraham's side. The rich man also died and was buried, and in Hades, being in torment, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham far off and Lazarus at his side. ...

Romans 2:6-8 ESV
He will render to each one according to his works: to those who by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, he will give eternal life; but for those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, there will be wrath and fury.

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
I deal with this battle everyday. Sin and temptation is a bytch.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
scary thing is read sig

Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles? ’Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’ :ufdup:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I deal with this battle everyday. Sin and temptation is a bytch.

it is , paul even said he died daily, especially in this generation its harder than ever.

But each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed. Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
it is , paul even said he died daily, especially in this generation its harder than ever.

But each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed. Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.

That's my problem, I know better but let the desires of my flesh get in the way of my well-spiritual being. I thank Him for everyday he lets me live, but when my life on earth is over and that judgement day comes...it's gonna be no more fun and games.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd feel helpless, but I'd live with no regrets. Who are you to give me life and then tell me to how to live it? If I am not permitted to live without repercussions, then I am a slave, and if I am a slave then I'd rather not live because that is hell itself.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
i don't believe in hell in the traditional sense....so meh. "death pays the wages of sin"....which means no more suffering after death. that is what i was taught. :manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That's my problem, I know better but let the desires of my flesh get in the way of my well-spiritual being. I thank Him for everyday he lets me live, but when my life on earth is over and that judgement day comes...it's gonna be no more fun and games.

A lady at my church died right in front of me this past sunday at church. I'll never forget it, life is so fragile can be here right now and dead a second later. No one is perfect and everyone has their battles, I've come along way from fornicating left and right, cursing left and right, living gluttonous to where I am now, temptations do arise though.

That's the thing you never know when your going to be called, i always see peole like oh i'll get serious and change my lifestyle when im older when your not even guaranteed that :manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i don't believe in hell in the traditional sense....so meh. "death pays the wages of sin"....which means no more suffering after death. that is what i was taught. :manny:

what do you believe hell is?

I know some christians don't think hell is torment, or hell will just be on earth, and then you got some gus like carlton pearson who think hell doesn't exist.