BREHS: HOW IMPORTANT IS CALORIE COUNTING?

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
you talk a lot of shyt for someone scared to post a picture fat ass

if the first athletic thing that pops into your head is running :laff: you aint never played a sport a day in your life dweeb

You're right, I never played a sport :yeshrug:.

Did you peak in high-school or did you go pro?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You're right, I never played a sport :yeshrug:.

Did you peak in high-school or did you go pro?
I got kicked off the team in high school for having 5 F's on one report card :mjcry: they banned me even from the gym :mjcry: but people in my circle have gone pro and I work out with them til this day almost daily :ufdup:

either post something or shut the fukk up about it :yeshrug: those ya only 2 real options otherwise you just trolling :yeshrug:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I got kicked off the team in high school for having 5 F's on one report card :mjcry: they banned me even from the gym :mjcry: but people in my circle have gone pro and I work out with them til this day almost daily :ufdup:

either post something or shut the fukk up about it :yeshrug: those ya only 2 real options otherwise you just trolling :yeshrug:

You got me beat I didn't start fukking up academically till college.

I already told you I'm not posting shirtless pics so put your dikk away breh.

If you don't need to eat right to stay in shape then congratulations, you won the "i'm still in my 20's" lottery.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You got me beat I didn't start fukking up academically till college.

I already told you I'm not posting shirtless pics so put your dikk away breh.

If you don't need to eat right to stay in shape then congratulations, you won the "i'm still in my 20's" lottery.

boutta be 29 bruh :beli: all my friends turning 30-33 this year :beli: im not telling dude to eat like shyt, but a clean diet/meal prepping is not necessary at all for results itll just get you there quicker - as I said in the original post

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
boutta be 29 bruh :beli: all my friends turning 30-33 this year :beli: im not telling dude to eat like shyt, but a clean diet/meal prepping is not necessary at all for results itll just get you there quicker - as I said in the original post

Don't eat like shyt :hula: a clean diet is unnecessary

Thecoli.com

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Eat a mediun or large pizza, they usually have around 2800-3000+ calories.

Or just get a 2000+ calorie milkshake with a side of french fries

Edit: nvm i just read that you are trying to lose weight.

If you're worried about feeling starved while eating 2900 calories a day I recommend steel cut oats, 1 cup of it keeps you full for a few hours and is only 600-700 or so calories.

Man I wish I cold eat that much, shyt my fitness pal says 2200 for me to lose, that is horrible.. Maybe I am trying to loose too much weight tho

except its not great advice. Majority NFL players diets are shyt. You can look great, be strong, etc without a clean diet. That doesnt mean have a dirty diet either. Theres a middle ground. You think NFL/MLB players downing salads every day :mjlol: no, but they stay away from McDonalds/fast food and soda and dont drink as much alcohol.

You go hard in the gym, you'll see results. Anyone saying they dont see results (regardless of diet), arent pushing themselves in the gym. Its that simple. Everyone in my squad fit as shyt and only 1 meal preps and he only did that a few weeks and said he regrets it cause it fukked up his workout routine a lil. All NFL/MLB prospects at one point in they life. Some of them actually making it that far. Not a single one of us count calories :mjlol:

Diet will get you your goals quicker. Thats it. But it is not fully required to "strict diet/meal prep" to achieve these goals. You can eat like shyt and still be ripped and strong.

Almost everyone I know who says "diet > exercise" are beginners in the gym :ld: majority of their bodies look like shyt :ld: and most of them are weak as shyt :ld:

Long story short; stay off the fast food/chips, soda and drink less alcohol and go hard in the gym and everything will eventually fall into place. If you dont see results, then you are just killing time in the gym :ld:

There is actually truth to this, my boy is ripped the fukk up and he always says vegetables make you weak, he is half trolling but he said your workout is more important than diet.. Ofcourse that doesn't mean you can eat pancakes and sausage for breakfast, steak for lunch and a pizza for dinner, but if you eat a cheat meal maybe 1 out of 3 meals a day and make sure to stay active and hit the gym you will be fine.....................

until you are 40 and all that sodium and sugar starts causing problems

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Oxtail? Never had it but the sound of it :scusthov:

bruh, this off topic as hell but I use to think like this as well.

Then my girlfriend cooked some for me (she's west African) and :ohlawd:

spiced oxtail, white rice, fried plaintains :damn: :damn: :damn:

Have an islander or someone from the coast of Africa cook it, it has way more flavor.

The way the people cook it in the deep south(my first experience) isn't as good

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
bruh, this off topic as hell but I use to think like this as well.

Then my girlfriend cooked some for me (she's west African) and :ohlawd:

spiced oxtail, white rice, fried plaintains :damn: :damn: :damn:

Have an islander or someone from the coast of Africa cook it, it has way more flavor.

The way the people cook it in the deep south(my first experience) isn't as good
I'm all open to trying new foods breh. My girl put me on a lot of new stuff too(Hispanic).

If y'all haven't tried lengua, please do.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Before you go off and purchase a bunch of sweet potatoes, brown rice, and chicken that you likely won't eat, realize that what matters is calories in vs. calories out and macro tracking. Get your protein mark in and split your other macros as needed.

If you need to lose weight, stop over complicating things and just EAT LESS and EXERCISE MORE.

I swear, dudes go to the store and buy a bunch of additional food when what they should be doing is buying less food.

Once you get the basics down, then you can start figuring out what works for you, which foods you can tolerate and so on.

As far as all this only eating chicken, rice, and sweet potatoes. Yea, nikkas do that when they are preparing for a role or for a competition and even then, it's only for a short period of time...