BREHS: HOW IMPORTANT IS CALORIE COUNTING?

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
2,000-2,500

I get a workout in at least 5 days a week and on those days, I only eat afterwards so I'm hungry enough to get my intake to sustain me all day

On the days I'm not active, I still only eat when I get hungry, and I don't eat bullshyt often, so I get full on that one meal anyways

If I didn't drink as much water as I do, I might've been more prone to snacking all day like alot of people I know

I'm about to fukk up some oxtail around 8 :wow:
Oxtail? Never had it but the sound of it :scusthov:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
its ok man its ok to be shyt in the gym and a shyt poster at the same time :salute: truly takes a shyt person to do such shyt things I :salute: you

Oh no :weirdo:

Some fat dude on the internet thinks I'm a shyt poster because I didn't send him shirtless pics... :sadcam:

What am I gonna do, brehs???

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Oxtail? Never had it but the sound of it :scusthov:

Ever had mutton?
It's like mutton. :smugbiden: Just bone with meat.
You can skin up your face at Goat Head soup though, 'cause that's exactly what it is.......but shyt's fire. :ahh:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Brehs :mjcry:

I've lost about 25-30 pounds over the last 4 months. I've dropped pants from 36 to 34, and many tight shirts actually look good on me because I've also managed to acquire some muscle :jawalrus:, proving that you can do both at the same time.

But the loss has stalled despite me decreasing the calories even more, and even incorporating HIIT. I still have a belly, which pisses me off because I have the general shape of a dude who should be ripped, but I can't drop the belly fat.

What do I gotta do man :mjcry:

I'm tired of eating broccolli and dry chicekn breasts :mjcry:

I just get hungry when I eat vegetables or meat (unless I eat like 1000 calories worth in one sitting). The only thing that keeps me full is dairy for some reason.

I'm starting to break :mjcry:, especially with all these motherfukkers eating muffins and pop tarts :mjcry:

Haven't had one in so long, and I'm not seeing the results that much anymore

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Put up ya account I can do more athletic activities and also lift more than you :jbhmm:

"more athletic activities" what like running? :laugh:

A lotta fat dudes can lift more than me breh. Doesn't change the fact that you're a creampuff who asks other men on the internet for pictures.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
"more athletic activities" what like running? :laugh:

A lotta fat dudes can lift more than me breh. Doesn't change the fact that you're a creampuff who asks other men on the internet for pictures.
you talk a lot of shyt for someone scared to post a picture fat ass

if the first athletic thing that pops into your head is running :laff: you aint never played a sport a day in your life dweeb