Brehs does the movie "Heat" still hold up?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Yeah it's a cops and robbers movie with more detail and nuance than you normally get in those type of movies..it's a better version of public enemies

@satam55 is a cool breh, but he often has me scratching my head in befuddlement at some of his tomfoolery he posts on here :babyhaha:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm not trolling, growing up it was like Beethoven, babe and Disney movies and whatever crap came on tv.

Just starting to catch IP now on ish I missed

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Maybe the best shootout scene ever on film. nikkas were :mindblown: when it came out and people stayed trying to copy Mann but nobody gets it right. It's crazy.

The acting is exactly what you expect. Everyone is hitting on all cylinders. We've discussed this movie so much on here but it's well worth the praise it receives. One of the best crime dramas out there and the shyt has quotables for days.

"So you never wanted a regular type life?"

"What the fukk is that? Barbeques and ballgames?" :pachaha:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
I would 'Heat' transcends a cop movie, I know you weren't saying it that solely….Mann's movies blur the lines between black and white, and operate in a grey area…..Also, I'll take this to chance to tell you, and anyone to see 'Blackhat', it really was criminally underlooked….

I wanna watch just to see if Chris Hemsworth could really blend in a Michael Mann picture

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Maybe the best shootout scene ever on film. nikkas were :mindblown: when it came out and people stayed trying to copy Mann but nobody gets it right. It's crazy.

The acting is exactly what you expect. Everyone is hitting on all cylinders. We've discussed this movie so much on here but it's well worth the praise it receives. One of the best crime dramas out there and the shyt has quotables for days.

"So you never wanted a regular type life?"

"What the fukk is that? Barbeques and ballgames?" :pachaha:

Cause she's got.a GREAT ASS!!! And you got your head all the way up it!!...I ain't ya cuz you rat muthafukka and you know cause i.say so after i hear what the fukk you.gotta tell me!! Still think Al had a Montana flashback on that one

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Heat is a classic movie

dat LA shootout on the surround sound is something ever warm blooded male should see before their demise:smugbiden:

I lowkey wanna get my collars to look like DeNiro's

I love all the nighttime shots from the chopper and the armored truck jack is a hard ass opening