Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I don't think Nicole is a woman or a parent.
You can "think" what the fuk you want. But don't talk like you have a mind to think that you have a voice with me. I know what the fuk what I am as a woman and a parent. Not letting you or anyone that I don't interact with, tell me who the fuk I am as a person. I have nothing to prove to you. Those who know.. know. I only allow and let people in based on how I interpret and assess situations. Any other information about me is what I feel comfortable discussing and it's definitely not based on your demands or insults. Keep that 2012 mindset where you need to, you dumb fuk. It wasn't me or any of the recent people that got caught up in your tranny-gate scandal or were exposed as cacs being c00ns, or c00ns on their con agenda shyt. Been here since 2017, commenting since 2018 and a whole year, 50+ threads made about me and counting (including this one) in 2019, nothing has been proven to or put out there that shows me being anything less than what I have said as truth and facts. Now what? Fuk off and ignore. Just like your wife does while you discuss me.

Use that time to worry about your fat pig skinned bacon back wife that will eventually leave you as she returns to the open arms of cac men and those children of yours that will eventually see you for the simple-minded faggit that you are, just like you get disrespected on here is what your whole life amounts to. Focus on your kids - as they will eventually choose their white side since their self hating so called brokebuck back bending "black" father neglects them for tranny sex searches on message boards. Being a chatty certified glitter bytch whose only use is holding his dyck in his hands while he jerks off for e-gratification. Keep wolfing, you'll fuk around and catch a shot, that's what tends to happen to wild animals that roam free when the cacs let them out their cages. Ask your wife.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nikkas on this website too smart to be tweaking the way they do over this internet shyt
That’s the thing you’re giving people credit they don’t deserve. Are they too smart? I honestly don’t think most are. I think most are just echo chamber clowns that come on here to live their fantasies online that they can’t offline.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
You can "think" what the fuk you want. But don't talk like you have a mind to think that you have a voice with me. I know what the fuk what I am as a woman and a parent. Not letting you or anyone that I don't interact with, tell me who the fuk I am as a person. I have nothing to prove to you. Those who know.. know. I only allow and let people in based on how I interpret and assess situations. Any other information about me is what I feel comfortable discussing and it's definitely not based on your demands or insults. Keep that 2012 mindset where you need to, you dumb fuk. It wasn't me or any of the recent people that got caught up in your tranny-gate scandal or were exposed as cacs being c00ns, or c00ns on their con agenda shyt. Been here since 2017, commenting since 2018 and a whole year, 50+ threads made about me and counting (including this one) in 2019, nothing has been proven to or put out there that shows me being anything less than what I have said as truth and facts. Now what? Fuk off and ignore. Just like your wife does while you discuss me.

Use that time to worry about your fat pig skinned bacon back wife that will eventually leave you as she returns to the open arms of cac men and those children of yours that will eventually see you for the simple-minded faggit that you are, just like you get disrespected on here is what your whole life amounts to. Focus on your kids - as they will eventually choose their white side since their self hating so called brokebuck back bending "black" father neglects them for tranny sex searches on message boards. Being a chatty certified glitter bytch whose only use is holding his dyck in his hands while he jerks off for e-gratification. Keep wolfing, you'll fuk around and catch a shot, that's what tends to happen to wild animals that roam free when the cacs let them out their cages. Ask your wife.
That's not very nice nicole

To insult his wife like that

Smh

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's not very nice nicole

To insult his wife like that

Smh
fuk that faggit. and you really need to shut the fuk up with the troll shyt as well, if you're defending that. Because for one, you didn't say shyt when he insults me as a woman and a mother. You never say shyt unless it's for the purpose of joining in for the instigation. When you know for a fact, who exactly the fuk I am and how I get down based on our own interaction. But I respect the boundaries and don't take it there. And you know that I'm not on here fronting or pretending to be someone that I'm not. So the most effective response for you to have, is to address him and tell him that he's wrong for his attempt to lie about me; he's wrong for being a weak minded fuk for resorting to use kids as bait tactics as a comeback response. Now if you're not doing that, which I don't expect you to do bc you seem to thrive off of people's weaknesses and I can handle shyt like I have been dolo; then you need to mind your fukkin business and not address me at all unless you have something constructive to say.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
fuk that faggit. and you really need to shut the fuk up with the troll shyt as well, if you're defending that. Because for one, you didn't say shyt when he insults me as a woman and a mother. You never say shyt unless it's for the purpose of joining in for the instigation. When you know for a fact, who exactly the fuk I am and how I get down based on our own interaction And you know that I'm not on here fronting or pretending to be someone that I'm not. So the most effective response for you to have is to address him and tell him that he's wrong for his attempt to lie about me. Now if you're not doing that, which I don't expect you to do bc you seem to thrive off of people's weaknesses, you can mind your fukkin business and not address me at all unless you have something constructive to say.
I didn't see him diss u
My bad

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The segment of Ignorant fukkin chatty weak fake faggit fuks and the group of dumb ass washed attention seeking basic bytches that always, without fail, try to bait with family and kids. Because their affected asses have nothing better to comeback with or can't match a verbal retort in an effective way. The same people with the worst dirt and baggage that usually respond in this way too. The same group and the same names. Formulaic as shyt. They end up exposing and embarrassing themselves so their only way of dealing with the blow to the ego is to circle jerk and blow each other off, literally and figuratively. Looking at everything as a damn competition via the internet bc they stay losing in trying to compete offline. Gotta love how they go about their e-lives thinking that their own dirt and shortcomings are not accessible. Ohhhh what a tangled web they weave.....there's a reason for that.
:deadmanny::sas2:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When them summer months hit, nikkas love to @Nicole0416. :russ:

Are we gonna get a weekly @Nicole0416 threads? This shyt gotta be contagious, maybe airborne:jbhmm:
:deadmanny::dead:
They don't want that type of static.. this is not summer 2018 anymore:coffee:- - Cold Summer 2019
"yeah I'm in my bag, I'm deep down it....if you think you're fukking with me, I aint met you yet,
shaking clowns off the board like an etch a sketch, send them directly to their end with a techie tech... the shyt they on, only gonna get 'em gone"
:wow:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
lol thecoli never changes, nikkas still harrassin chicks on some elementary " i lowkey like you" shyt. whenever the next bad bytch of thecoli emerges the nicole "bullies" will dwindle down.