Brehs derailing threads beefing with Nicole UNAPPRECIATION

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You can "think" what the fuk you want. But don't talk like you have a mind to think that you have a voice with me. I know what the fuk what I am as a woman and a parent. Not letting you or anyone that I don't interact with, tell me who the fuk I am as a person. I have nothing to prove to you. Those who know.. know. I only allow and let people in based on how I interpret and assess situations. Any other information about me is what I feel comfortable discussing and it's definitely not based on your demands or insults. Keep that 2012 mindset where you need to, you dumb fuk. It wasn't me or any of the recent people that got caught up in your tranny-gate scandal or were exposed as cacs being c00ns, or c00ns on their con agenda shyt. Been here since 2017, commenting since 2018 and a whole year, 50+ threads made about me and counting (including this one) in 2019, nothing has been proven to or put out there that shows me being anything less than what I have said as truth and facts. Now what? Fuk off and ignore. Just like your wife does while you discuss me.

Use that time to worry about your fat pig skinned bacon back wife that will eventually leave you as she returns to the open arms of cac men and those children of yours that will eventually see you for the simple-minded faggit that you are, just like you get disrespected on here is what your whole life amounts to. Focus on your kids - as they will eventually choose their white side since their self hating so called brokebuck back bending "black" father neglects them for tranny sex searches on message boards. Being a chatty certified glitter bytch whose only use is holding his dyck in his hands while he jerks off for e-gratification. Keep wolfing, you'll fuk around and catch a shot, that's what tends to happen to wild animals that roam free when the cacs let them out their cages. Ask your wife.

Thats not a shotgun blast, that's a cannon ball blowing up a ship

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Btw didnt nicole whole real life get put on that summer jam screen? Why are people acting like they don't know who she is?

I think it was @Mikey2Toes who pulled the card. My guy can you tell me what happened?

I missed it before these bytchass mods pulled the plug :mjcry:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can "think" what the fuk you want. But don't talk like you have a mind to think that you have a voice with me. I know what the fuk what I am as a woman and a parent. Not letting you or anyone that I don't interact with, tell me who the fuk I am as a person. I have nothing to prove to you. Those who know.. know. I only allow and let people in based on how I interpret and assess situations. Any other information about me is what I feel comfortable discussing and it's definitely not based on your demands or insults. Keep that 2012 mindset where you need to, you dumb fuk. It wasn't me or any of the recent people that got caught up in your tranny-gate scandal or were exposed as cacs being c00ns, or c00ns on their con agenda shyt. Been here since 2017, commenting since 2018 and a whole year, 50+ threads made about me and counting (including this one) in 2019, nothing has been proven to or put out there that shows me being anything less than what I have said as truth and facts. Now what? Fuk off and ignore. Just like your wife does while you discuss me.

Use that time to worry about your fat pig skinned bacon back wife that will eventually leave you as she returns to the open arms of cac men and those children of yours that will eventually see you for the simple-minded faggit that you are, just like you get disrespected on here is what your whole life amounts to. Focus on your kids - as they will eventually choose their white side since their self hating so called brokebuck back bending "black" father neglects them for tranny sex searches on message boards. Being a chatty certified glitter bytch whose only use is holding his dyck in his hands while he jerks off for e-gratification. Keep wolfing, you'll fuk around and catch a shot, that's what tends to happen to wild animals that roam free when the cacs let them out their cages. Ask your wife.

God damn

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Btw didnt nicole whole real life get put on that summer jam screen? Why are people acting like they don't know who she is?

I think it was @Mikey2Toes who pulled the card. My guy can you tell me what happened?

No you stupid fuk. Don’t speak on what you don’t know , chatty faggit. They don’t know shyt. Mind your fukkin business and stop trying to intercept others. That’s the real fukkin problem , bytch. You sound like one of those super skinny jeans faggts- hugging your nuts so tight and squeezing out the testosterone. Whispering , keekeeing and shyt.

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Definitely not me. I’m not in TLR all that much. I don’t even know who the OP is talking about. Seems pretty dramatic tho :pachaha:

the class

the unknown stuntman
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
giphy.gif

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

whys that such a big deal? what happened?

is this nicole person hiding something?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
whys that such a big deal? what happened?

is this nicole person hiding something?
No that's the fukkin problem. There's nothing to hide or "expose" bc I live behind what I say and live my truth. With all these fukkin threads directed at me since 2018- that shyt would have been known- if there was something to hide. I'm not all up and through IG, I'm not showing out or showing off in pics on display all over social media, I'm not gaming or soliciting anyone off here. A segment of people on here are insecure as fuk and are not comfortable with the unknown; then you have the rejects that can't rejection and feel a need to act froggy for whatever reason. I'm not fukking anyone off here or hopping in and out of messages all reckless. I have a right to my privacy and personal offline; we are all anonymous on here. I only allow access to people who I feel like letting in. They're fronting on me with all these fake fukkin google image searches for pics and trying to gain intel. wtf is that.. Fuk that, I have a right to protect myself. I'm not here to date or get attention, that's reserved for real life not a computer.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It's her. I'm not even on to really be on bs for real but she came at me sideways for no reason. She needs to take a chill pill bruh.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Focus on your kids - as they will eventually choose their white side since their self hating so called brokebuck back bending "black" father neglects them for tranny sex searches on message boards. Being a chatty certified glitter bytch whose only use is holding his dyck in his hands while he jerks off for e-gratification. Keep wolfing, you'll fuk around and catch a shot, that's what tends to happen to wild animals that roam free when the cacs let them out their cages. Ask your wife.
full