Brehs derailing threads beefing with Nicole UNAPPRECIATION

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No that's the fukkin problem. There's nothing to hide or "expose" bc I live behind what I say and live my truth. With all these fukkin threads directed at me since 2018- that shyt would have been known- if there was something to hide. I'm not all up and through IG, I'm not showing out or showing off in pics on display all over social media, I'm not gaming or soliciting anyone off here. A segment of people on here are insecure as fuk and are not comfortable with the unknown; then you have the rejects that can't rejection and feel a need to act froggy for whatever reason. I'm not fukking anyone off here or hopping in and out of messages all reckless. I have a right to my privacy and personal offline; we are all anonymous on here. I only allow access to people who I feel like letting in. They're fronting on me with all these fake fukkin google image searches for pics and trying to gain intel. wtf is that.. Fuk that, I have a right to protect myself. I'm not here to date or get attention, that's reserved for real life not a computer.

thats wild. seems like a lot of folks dislike you for no reason

stay safe out there

Apparently. Someone (I wish I could remember who) posted her whole IG page and I guess she was lying about her whole life but the TPTB saved her from the wolves.

shyt man. seems like a lot of people got it in for her

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No that's the fukkin problem. There's nothing to hide or "expose" bc I live behind what I say and live my truth. With all these fukkin threads directed at me since 2018- that shyt would have been known- if there was something to hide. I'm not all up and through IG, I'm not showing out or showing off in pics on display all over social media, I'm not gaming or soliciting anyone off here. A segment of people on here are insecure as fuk and are not comfortable with the unknown; then you have the rejects that can't rejection and feel a need to act froggy for whatever reason. I'm not fukking anyone off here or hopping in and out of messages all reckless. I have a right to my privacy and personal offline; we are all anonymous on here. I only allow access to people who I feel like letting in. They're fronting on me with all these fake fukkin google image searches for pics and trying to gain intel. wtf is that.. Fuk that, I have a right to protect myself. I'm not here to date or get attention, that's reserved for real life not a computer.

:dwillhuh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
thats wild. seems like a lot of folks dislike you for no reason

stay safe out there

shyt man. seems like a lot of people got it in for her
Yup, I'm very well protected though. That's facts. Not a good look for anyone involved should boundaries get crossed.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
5aiH.gif

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
You can "think" what the fuk you want. But don't talk like you have a mind to think that you have a voice with me. I know what the fuk what I am as a woman and a parent. Not letting you or anyone that I don't interact with, tell me who the fuk I am as a person. I have nothing to prove to you. Those who know.. know. I only allow and let people in based on how I interpret and assess situations. Any other information about me is what I feel comfortable discussing and it's definitely not based on your demands or insults. Keep that 2012 mindset where you need to, you dumb fuk. It wasn't me or any of the recent people that got caught up in your tranny-gate scandal or were exposed as cacs being c00ns, or c00ns on their con agenda shyt. Been here since 2017, commenting since 2018 and a whole year, 50+ threads made about me and counting (including this one) in 2019, nothing has been proven to or put out there that shows me being anything less than what I have said as truth and facts. Now what? Fuk off and ignore. Just like your wife does while you discuss me.

Use that time to worry about your fat pig skinned bacon back wife that will eventually leave you as she returns to the open arms of cac men and those children of yours that will eventually see you for the simple-minded faggit that you are, just like you get disrespected on here is what your whole life amounts to. Focus on your kids - as they will eventually choose their white side since their self hating so called brokebuck back bending "black" father neglects them for tranny sex searches on message boards. Being a chatty certified glitter bytch whose only use is holding his dyck in his hands while he jerks off for e-gratification. Keep wolfing, you'll fuk around and catch a shot, that's what tends to happen to wild animals that roam free when the cacs let them out their cages. Ask your wife.
There was a Coli Tranny gate? when was this? :dwillhuh:
And What exactly is Bacon back?:picard:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There was a Coli Tranny gate? when was this? :dwillhuh:
And What exactly is Bacon back?:picard:
:laff::laff:
I honestly don’t know what that tranny shyt is about exactly. That was before my time. . But from what I was told it was some faggit that was pretending to be a woman and some dudes got caught up sending it dyck pics . So they call every new female member they don’t know a “tranny” . Because the participants are either faggits themselves and got ptsd off that shyt.

And a bacon back is what I call the fat overweight back of a white person because it looks like a pig. The fat rolls on their back looks like a cut slab of bacon , all red and fried up

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
You can "think" what the fuk you want. But don't talk like you have a mind to think that you have a voice with me. I know what the fuk what I am as a woman and a parent. Not letting you or anyone that I don't interact with, tell me who the fuk I am as a person. I have nothing to prove to you. Those who know.. know. I only allow and let people in based on how I interpret and assess situations. Any other information about me is what I feel comfortable discussing and it's definitely not based on your demands or insults. Keep that 2012 mindset where you need to, you dumb fuk. It wasn't me or any of the recent people that got caught up in your tranny-gate scandal or were exposed as cacs being c00ns, or c00ns on their con agenda shyt. Been here since 2017, commenting since 2018 and a whole year, 50+ threads made about me and counting (including this one) in 2019, nothing has been proven to or put out there that shows me being anything less than what I have said as truth and facts. Now what? Fuk off and ignore. Just like your wife does while you discuss me.

Use that time to worry about your fat pig skinned bacon back wife that will eventually leave you as she returns to the open arms of cac men and those children of yours that will eventually see you for the simple-minded faggit that you are, just like you get disrespected on here is what your whole life amounts to. Focus on your kids - as they will eventually choose their white side since their self hating so called brokebuck back bending "black" father neglects them for tranny sex searches on message boards. Being a chatty certified glitter bytch whose only use is holding his dyck in his hands while he jerks off for e-gratification. Keep wolfing, you'll fuk around and catch a shot, that's what tends to happen to wild animals that roam free when the cacs let them out their cages. Ask your wife.

:dead:

tenor.gif

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Why you post this demonic shyt? Wtf. Did you see the newer one? Was it good? I saw the new Pet Semetary. I was mad they even made that shyt. Gotta finally want Secret Life of Pets 2. Can you please post a nice, friendly gif? You aren't as evil as the Chucky shyt. Thank you in advance