Brehs, come in here and drop any life hack that you know of.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Find something you like on amazon but don’t need it right away? Take your ass right
On over to the source on Ali Express and save HUNDREDS of dollars by just having some patience.

Also if you’re looking for jerseys you need to be on DHgate, I’ve saved about $1200 off retail buying jerseys for myself and family members.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
PC Tips:
  • Always check your windows updates when you get a new computer (saves headaches in the long run despite some of those updates being weird...JUST UPDATE)
  • If you have common sense online, you don't necessary need a antivirus as they are a malware in itself
  • When shopping for a computer as a newbie, here's how to break down the way the computer works: (the CPU is the brain of the computer, the ram is the blood stream keeping your computer running fluently, the harddrive is the stomach, the OS is the soul of the computer, and the GPU is the 20/20 vision.
Retail Tips:
  • Don't shop for a heavy demand product in the weekend, go for it during the middle of the week (truck shipments come around that time)
  • Never shop on Black Friday but the weeks before the day (WAY BETTER PRODUCT for a cheaper price)
  • After holiday sales>>>>>During Xmas week sales
I actually have a discover card for just this purpose. You can buy a product within one week and price match it down, if you have the Black Friday ad just match the sku of which product will be on sale, you can get up to 10 different items. Basically get the Black Friday loss leaders on my own time without any of the hassle.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Buy something from Amazon & when you get it, start the return process, if they give you the option to drop the item to Kohl's so they can send it back, take it up there & they'll give you a store coupon. 35% off anything if you use it that day & 25% if you use it within 7 days.
Mine gives me a $5 off coupon. I haven’t had time to see what other items I can find for $5 but I walk out of there with a tube of wrapping paper for free each time :mjlol:

I’m stocking up for Xmas though and misc bdays

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
If you have a lot of shyt on your mind or if you are having trouble solving a problem, take a walk.

Buying multiple birthday cards/graduation etc put them all in one hand with the bar code visable on the bottom and go thru self check out and scan the bottom one and put them in the bag smooth like. And get the others free.

EMY

The worst things in life come free to us
Daps
Reppin
#AfricanGang
Do 100 pushups a day. If you already got a workout regimen, add 100 pushups a day. If you don't have a workout regimen, do 100 pushups a day.

In 2 weeks you will see a difference. Let alone a month or 2.
I don’t have the upper body strength to do this :wow:what should I do to be able to up my push up game

Daps
I don’t have the upper body strength to do this :wow:what should I do to be able to up my push up game

:russ: now don't make excuses. You can do it

Even if all you can do is 10 at a time, do it throughout the day till you get all 100 in.

Once you do this for a couple weeks, you'll be able to do them in sets of 10 every 60 seconds

Then you'll get stronger where you can do sets of 15 and then 20 and then 25 and then 30 and then... you see where I'm going?

I got heavier over the past several months and it was hard for me to do pushups when I started doing them again. So I did what im telling you to do and now I'm knocking out sets of 25. Soon ill be strong enough to do 50 straight through

EMY

The worst things in life come free to us
Daps
Reppin
#AfricanGang
:russ: now don't make excuses. You can do it

Even if all you can do is 10 at a time, do it throughout the day till you get all 100 in.

Once you do this for a couple weeks, you'll be able to do them in sets of 10 every 60 seconds

Then you'll get stronger where you can do sets of 15 and then 20 and then 25 and then 30 and then... you see where I'm going?

I got heavier over the past several months and it was hard for me to do pushups when I started doing them again. So I did what im telling you to do and now I'm knocking out sets of 25. Soon ill be strong enough to do 50 straight through
the Coli brehs always coming through :salute:thank you homie

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Although if you don't have much bread you can and should do some fractional dividend growth investing, If you have about 5 stacks that you can afford to invest consider hiring a professional to manage your money. If you averaging 8% on your money with a Robo advisor or an ETF that's within the market standard. You can beat that with a professional consider a managed mutual fund. They should show you the track record of the fund using the Morningstar scale, not their own. Most reputable firms show you this right on their website.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Play the points game. Only if you make decent money and have a decent credit rating!!! Go on Bankrate.com or The Doctor of Credit.com and get the lowest interest rate card offering the best points that don't require a spending limit or a yearly fee.you can save money by using the card over cash If you pay it all off at the end of the month. You can and should also rollover any debt to a lower interest rate. Again if you have a long standing relationship with a bank or credit union you can even get a personal loan to pay off a huge credit card debt Bank interest is usually way cheaper than CC debt especially with low interest rates all around.