Brehs, come in here and drop any life hack that you know of.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Use the self checkout at Walmart. If they sell your type of battery grab a price tag from a lawnmower battery ($20) and slap it on the bigger battery to save yourself $200+

Walmart ain’t gonna miss that money

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Weight control:

If you're trying to lose weight eat what you want when you're hungry but if you want to lose weight eat some vegatables first then if you're still craving something go ahead and eat it. If you want to gain weight eat some lean red meat then eat whatever you want.

The reason for this is you're sometimes legitimitely hungry but the food companies and the flavor industries fix it so that you crave highly processed food that offers no actual nutrients. Cheese Balls and Puffed Cheetos is the worse of all You get a ton of carbs without getting full the shyt literally dissapears in your mouth. It you have up Cheetos you'd lose weight if you get through a bag of them on a daily basis.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry if these have been mentioned already

When you can, start a LLC,(call it a multi service LLC that way you are not restricted to a specific business role. However double check with you state about this) because you can pretty much write off a large majority of expenses as business expenses.

If you are a student at any educational institution and you have to pay out of pocket, make sure you
get Form 1098-T. When it’s time to file your taxes you can increase your refund. Last year I told a friend this and instead of owing, like she thought she would, she actually got back $870 because she was in an online masters program. Therefore she was able to reduce the amount she owed, and get a refund.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Sorry if these have been mentioned already

When you can, start a LLC,(call it a multi service LLC that way you are not restricted to a specific business role. However double check with you state about this) because you can pretty much write off a large majority of expenses as business expenses.

If you are a student at any educational institution and you have to pay out of pocket, make sure you
get Form 1098-T. When it’s time to file your taxes you can increase your refund. Last year I told a friend this and instead of owing, like she thought she would, she actually got back $870 because she was in an online masters program. Therefore she was able to reduce the amount she owed, and get a refund.
On the Llc also opt for an s Corp election so you can change the tax structure and not have to pay taxes on both your own income (from the business) and taxes on profits that the business make (double tax).

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
1. Buy a pack of dryer sheets and pour a handful of Downey Unstoppables inside and wrap them up with a rubber band and place them all around your house. Thank me later

2. Always order fries without salt so they are forced to make them fresh. Add your own salt afterwards

3. Ask for plastic utensils at restaurants

4. Put 1 or two Renuzit or Glade cone gels on the floor of your closet. Clothes will always smell fresh

5. For shirts with static that annoyingly stick to you, turn the shirt inside out and rub it completely down with a little body lotion in your hands. Static gone

6. When packing a suitcase, lay all of your clothes directly on top of each other and then begin folding each piece of clothing around the previous one. You will have one giant cube of clothes, but the tension from them being wrapped around one another will prevent wrinkles

7. No iron? Hang clothes right outside of shower and turn on the shower all the way hot and let it sit. The steam will remove wrinkles

8. Use Mr. Clean Magic Eraser pads to scrub your dirty shoes. Shiit is voodoo magic

9. Use your toaster and turn it on its side to reheat leftover pizza, not the microwave

10. Cutting/doing your own hair? Cast your phone to your tv and launch the camera app. Now you can see directly behind your head.
What if you got a shower curtain and not a shower door?

Daps
Target has a lot of items cheaper in their website than in the store. So download the app, and make sure everything you buy is the same price. If it isn’t, show them the item on THEIR website, and they’ll do a price adjustment. You can also scan a barcode on the app every time you shop, and you get a little bit of cash back that you can redeem. It’s not much, but by the end of the year, you may have around $10-12 depending on how much you shop at Target. If you get your groceries, you should easily rack up at least $20 a year. And that app has coupons you can load.

In college, I purchased a few teacher manuals of my textbooks online, so I could check my answers on homework.
:lolbron:

If you have kids, this might be a great thing, if you can prevent them from spilling the beans, and make sure they still learn the material.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
What if you got a shower curtain and not a shower door?
You could really do it anywhere since steam fills the entire bathroom. But if you want it closer you can even hang your clothes inside the shower on the rod and just point your shower head away/downwards

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get an oil change at Jiffy Lube & when it's time to pay, tell them you have a 15% off card but you left it at home. They'll key it in for you & you're good to go.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Before you bbq

set the charcoal and throw some lighter fluid on it a few hours before you light it so its easier to start

tenor.gif

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Do 100 pushups a day. If you already got a workout regimen, add 100 pushups a day. If you don't have a workout regimen, do 100 pushups a day.

In 2 weeks you will see a difference. Let alone a month or 2.

This shyt right here.

when I started boxing, the coach wouldn't even let me put my gloves on till I could consistently do 100 push-ups every work out.

I started doing 25 reps with 75 push up attempts

Eventually I was able to reach 50 reps and 50 struggle attempts

few weeks later I busting 100.

Hardest thing I ever had to do in my life, but my body looked amazing and I felt like One Punch Man.

Im fast food fat these days but your post just inspired to get my shyt back. I forgot about how hard I used to work to get those push up reps in. Preciate it Breh :salute:

Daps
This shyt right here.

when I started boxing, the coach wouldn't even let me put my gloves on till I could consistently do 100 push-ups every work out.

I started doing 25 reps with 75 push up attempts

Eventually I was able to reach 50 reps and 50 struggle attempts

few weeks later I busting 100.

Hardest thing I ever had to do in my life, but my body looked amazing and I felt like One Punch Man.

Im fast food fat these days but your post just inspired to get my shyt back. I forgot about how hard I used to work to get those push up reps in. Preciate it Breh :salute:

No problem breh. Man your post inspires me :salute:

Let's get it :myman: