Brehs, come in here and drop any life hack that you know of.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
NKWg.gif

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Buy a pack of dryer sheets and pour a handful of Downey Unstoppables inside and wrap them up with a rubber band and place them all around your house. Thank me later

2. Always order fries without salt so they are forced to make them fresh. Add your own salt afterwards

3. Ask for plastic utensils at restaurants

4. Put 1 or two Renuzit or Glade cone gels on the floor of your closet. Clothes will always smell fresh

5. For shirts with static that annoyingly stick to you, turn the shirt inside out and rub it completely down with a little body lotion in your hands. Static gone

6. When packing a suitcase, lay all of your clothes directly on top of each other and then begin folding each piece of clothing around the previous one. You will have one giant cube of clothes, but the tension from them being wrapped around one another will prevent wrinkles

7. No iron? Hang clothes right outside of shower and turn on the shower all the way hot and let it sit. The steam will remove wrinkles

8. Use Mr. Clean Magic Eraser pads to scrub your dirty shoes. Shiit is voodoo magic

9. Use your toaster and turn it on its side to reheat leftover pizza, not the microwave

10. Cutting/doing your own hair? Cast your phone to your tv and launch the camera app. Now you can see directly behind your head.

Good list

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
For you weak,limp :wrist: and :flabbynsick: nikkas
If you can't open that jar or juice bottle because the lid is too tight
Turn on the stove on med high and warm the lid all over for 30-60 secs to expand it

ster35

Thinker
Daps
Reppin
DMI IA
Great hacks fellas! Here's what I have to add:
1. Buy a dash cam. I stubbled upon some YouTube vids of people showed there footage...yeah it saved a lot of them headaches when the went to file claims.
2. It's cool if you like washing your own car but here in my city our carwash has a subscription service, where you can pay $34 a month and get your car wash and waxed unlimited times. I go a couple of times a week so it pays for itself right away. Dope in the winter time too cuz it washes the salt off under my car. I know they had something like that out in Denver too when I stayed out there.
3.Intermittent fast absolutely works! Combine this with just 20-30 minutes of cardio (I use the Peloton App with a spin bike I bought off of FB Market Place) and you're good. I'm down 20lbs and feel great.
4.Be a blessing to friends and family because it definitely comes back. If you're out and about and see something you think one of you peoples might like and it's cheap or reasonably priced pick it up for them. I can't tell how blessed my life is because of the blessings I've given to others.