Brehs, come in here and drop any life hack that you know of.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
I send handwritten heartfelt letters to different companies pretending to be a struggling single dad.

I have received over 20 pairs of Nikes/Adidas, tons of track suits and other goodies.

I do it around the holidays and it never fails.

:dead::mjlol:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If you don’t have health insurance, you can go into Costco, even without being a member, and get your meds at a discount from their pharmacy.

Put fruit and bread in the refrigerator to make them last longer.

Pay for premium YouTube. It seems simple, but it will significantly make YouTube better

If you download a lot of movies, music or tv shows, buy a premium membership with Nitroflare. It’s pretty much the standard everywhere.

For things you are scared of, face that fear head on to get over it. It worked with my fear of public speaking and my fear of some insects.

If you’re in grad school, use Google Scholar and just read the abstract, intro and conclusions for research articles. It gives you a much broader understanding of a topic. You can read 100 abstracts as fast as fully reading 10 articles, and you’ll have a better comprehension of the topic.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Don't do this shyt if you are thinking about it.

Literally poison gas.

Man you better throw a troll smiley or disclaimer up there. I'm not trying to end up on some damn investigative report.
When I got my first apartment in college that shyt was filthy. My dumb ass mixed up some ammonia and bleach to clean the bathroom. Felt like I was in that bytch on some
CookedBlondIndigowingedparrot-small.gif
:russ:. That shyt was immaculate tho
4e3985657a07817b9667a5f66e0df1ed.gif

Last edited:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
1. Buy a pack of dryer sheets and pour a handful of Downey Unstoppables inside and wrap them up with a rubber band and place them all around your house. Thank me later

2. Always order fries without salt so they are forced to make them fresh. Add your own salt afterwards

3. Ask for plastic utensils at restaurants

4. Put 1 or two Renuzit or Glade cone gels on the floor of your closet. Clothes will always smell fresh

5. For shirts with static that annoyingly stick to you, turn the shirt inside out and rub it completely down with a little body lotion in your hands. Static gone

6. When packing a suitcase, lay all of your clothes directly on top of each other and then begin folding each piece of clothing around the previous one. You will have one giant cube of clothes, but the tension from them being wrapped around one another will prevent wrinkles

7. No iron? Hang clothes right outside of shower and turn on the shower all the way hot and let it sit. The steam will remove wrinkles

8. Use Mr. Clean Magic Eraser pads to scrub your dirty shoes. Shiit is voodoo magic

9. Use your toaster and turn it on its side to reheat leftover pizza, not the microwave

10. Cutting/doing your own hair? Cast your phone to your tv and launch the camera app. Now you can see directly behind your head.

That last one has me :ohhh: I’m trying that tomorrow

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Coffee naps are game changers:jawalrus:. Set your alarm about 20 mins before you need to get up. Keep a cup of coffee on night stand, quickly chug it when alarm goes off and go back to sleep until the alarm goes off. You will wake up feeling amazing, of course this only works if you keep yourself properly hydrated with water.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
-To save money easier make it a game to trick yourself into saving more.

-Start with a savings goal of something realistic like 5k and set an interval that you can realistically save per month (I'ma just use 1k for example)

-Save the 1k in your account. This is your floor now.

-Say by next month you wanna save 2k and double up what you have now.

-Make it a game by making it a rule that once you have 2k in your account, you set it as your new floor as far as how low your account can go and you can't break the rule under any circumstance

- Next month try to get to 3k and follow the same rule of never letting your account get lower than that balance once you reach it. Now 3k is your floor

If you keep going like this you're artificially boosting your floor and ignoring the money you've already saved because you're focusing on trying to reach the next level.

Last edited: