Brehs, come in here and drop any life hack that you know of.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
If you bout to buy food download the app of the restaurant you looking to buy from. They tend to have exclusive offers on the app that may be worth while :yeshrug:

When you're driving. Make sure to signal when you're intending to change lanes. It will help other drivers around you know your intentions. :stopitslime:

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
I'll start with a basic one

1. If you want your house to smell like you been scrubbing it for a week straight, boil Fabuloso for a couple minutes.

Bruh my dumbass put too wayyy much of Fabuloso one time being fukked up, and left that shyt burning on the stove by accident. I had to go outside and almost passed out. All them chemicals probably fukked me up or i had some type of anxiety attack from taking edibles :russ:.

But for my addition to the thread. Wake up early and and write your goals down for the day. Everyday record yourself on notebooks on improving yourself and what you learned today. Make sure to learn something new everyday/

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
1. Buy a pack of dryer sheets and pour a handful of Downey Unstoppables inside and wrap them up with a rubber band and place them all around your house. Thank me later

2. Always order fries without salt so they are forced to make them fresh. Add your own salt afterwards

3. Ask for plastic utensils at restaurants

4. Put 1 or two Renuzit or Glade cone gels on the floor of your closet. Clothes will always smell fresh

5. For shirts with static that annoyingly stick to you, turn the shirt inside out and rub it completely down with a little body lotion in your hands. Static gone

6. When packing a suitcase, lay all of your clothes directly on top of each other and place your socks and underwear bunched up in the center. Then begin folding each piece of clothing around the previous one. You will have one giant cube of clothes, but the tension from them being wrapped around one another will prevent wrinkles

7. No iron? Hang clothes right outside of shower and turn on the shower all the way hot and let it sit. The steam will remove wrinkles

8. Use Mr. Clean Magic Eraser pads to scrub your dirty shoes. Shiit is voodoo magic

9. Use your toaster and turn it on its side to reheat leftover pizza, not the microwave

10. Cutting/doing your own hair? Cast your phone to your tv and launch the camera app. Now you can see directly behind your head.

Last edited:
Daps
I send handwritten heartfelt letters to different companies pretending to be a struggling single dad.

I have received over 20 pairs of Nikes/Adidas, tons of track suits and other goodies.

I do it around the holidays and it never fails.

Does this legit work

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
PC Tips:
  • Always check your windows updates when you get a new computer (saves headaches in the long run despite some of those updates being weird...JUST UPDATE)
  • If you have common sense online, you don't necessary need a antivirus as they are a malware in itself
  • When shopping for a computer as a newbie, here's how to break down the way the computer works: (the CPU is the brain of the computer, the ram is the blood stream keeping your computer running fluently, the harddrive is the stomach, the OS is the soul of the computer, and the GPU is the 20/20 vision.
Retail Tips:
  • Don't shop for a heavy demand product in the weekend, go for it during the middle of the week (truck shipments come around that time)
  • Never shop on Black Friday but the weeks before the day (WAY BETTER PRODUCT for a cheaper price)
  • After holiday sales>>>>>During Xmas week sales

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
For you younger brehs, if you start investing a measly $300 per month in an S&P index fund at 20, you'll likely be a millionaire at 55, based on the performance of the index over the past 100 years. If you have an employer that matches your 401K contributions, you can cut that $300 in half.

Last edited: