Brehito Gets Cheated On; Goes On Corona-Fueled Rant as She Packs Her Altima

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
I was gonna clown him for crying but I know why. Mexican p*ssy is the wettest on planet earth. Probably in the whole universe. Aliens could reverse engineer Mexican p*ssy but they could never perfect it.

The best p*ssy on earth is probably hidden on a Mexican broad shaped like Spongebob. :wow:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This fukkin simp :snoop:

Bragging about having her live rent free in his one bedroom apartment, fixing her raggedy ass car buying goodwill shyt for her daughter.

Got the nerve to call himself a real one while he breaking down crying on social media while she DGAF at all.

Lesson learned young man.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I was gonna clown him for crying but I know why. Mexican p*ssy is the wettest on planet earth. Probably in the whole universe. Aliens could reverse engineer Mexican p*ssy but they could never perfect it.

The best p*ssy on earth is probably hidden on a Mexican broad shaped like Spongebob. :wow:
I know some nikkas with kids by these exact types :noah:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Lol at wifing single mothers who have no ambition. Then be surprised this is the end result. Please tell me this woman was working? As if she wasn't she had this lame out here working hard so she can have leisurely days opening her legs for her Baby 8father.

Too many guys think in house p*ssy is the wave. And you paying for everything?

:mjlol: