Brehito Gets Cheated On; Goes On Corona-Fueled Rant as She Packs Her Altima

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Made it two pages without someone pointing out this a skit. :ehh:

Whole lotta brehs letting a whole lot of use of "nikka" by someone who isn't even remotely black slide, though. :patrice:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women are completely heartless when they cheat too lol. No sympathy. No self accountability. Nothing. Only years later will you get some semblance of an apology or self accountability.

But in this case she cheated on him w the baby father. In some aspect I get it because you'll always have a connection with your child's mother/father. Still fukked up nonetheless.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Off topic, but why are Mexicans so casual using the word "nīgga".

Imagine black people using the word spic all the time.
Because its in our music and apart of the culture at this point. Plus we are perfectly fine mainstreaming it. Mexicans don't make music saying "spic this and spic that" and then go on to platform it for a worldwide audience. We do that dumb shyt. Rap/Hip hop is the most popular genre of music and culture. Of course other races are going to use that shyt. How could it have been anything else?

I don't like it but the onus is on us as a people. We should have a held rappers accountable a long long time ago but I digress.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Women are completely heartless when they cheat too lol. No sympathy. No self accountability. Nothing. Only years later will you get some semblance of an apology or self accountability.

But in this case she cheated on him w the baby father. In some aspect I get it because you'll always have a connection with your child's mother/father. Still fukked up nonetheless.

Yeah

They view themselves as a victim which is the main reason.

If she’s the victim, they couldn’t care less about doing it or you. Not until they’re old, washed, in a relationship with worse, or alone ( usually with another nikkas kids).