He worm food now. 🕺 in he'll
the-rock-rock.gif

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
😂😂😂😂😂

last ADT service tech I had at my house was trying so hard to relate to me because I have 4 kids and family photos plastered everywhere

this man just started telling me his life story about he was playing step daddy to 4 kids and when she dropped his ass he had to leave the dog because taking his dog back would make him the "bad guy"

telling me about the kids disrespecting him, fukking up in school and all type of shyt

I'm just minding my business supervising this man to make sure he don't steal anything out my crib idgaf about his problems like that 😂 but he was spilling

mad unprofessional and just embarrassing

40 plus with an entry level position trying to take on 4 kids? why you doing that to yourself

and then to still be talking shyt about those kids that were never yours to begin with to me (complete stranger) just didn't sit right with me

buddy sworre we was the same tho 😂

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
She packed a baby seat, so the kid is only a few years old, tops.

With a child that young, she is still very close to the child's father emotionally.....and he's just a phone call away from patching things up with her, regardless of "what you did for her"

Coronaman should have known better. You see a woman with a toddler you keep it moving. You're just a placeholder.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
If you're buying baby seats, chances are you're fukking up by the way.

As a matter of principle, it's not a situation to I'd get involved in. I wouldn't want to be the one who stopped a mother and father working out their differences when going through a significant change.

It's also somewhat predatory. Women in survival mode seems like an easy lay-up but common sense should tell you that you might not be their 1st, 2nd, 99th pick. You're simply the puck that guarantees their basic needs will be met.