Brehettes that suck dikk. Come here right quick.

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Suck the inner skin of the shaft because it's the most sensitive. I focus on that and the nuts (where the cum is building).
Then the head.

If you can't suck dikk, just get face fukked. Drink water beforehand.
Suck the inner skin of the shaft because it's the most sensitive. I focus on that and the nuts (where the cum is building).
Then the head.

If you can't suck dikk, just get face fukked. Drink water beforehand.

Glorious:blessed:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
You sound like a very young dude but you might as well get over it. Every woman you meet will have a past how you choose to deal with it is on you.
I'm sorry can't do it. When I picture someone's prior exploits, the image of something like the Young Chop situation pops in my head:scust:

Her giving a dude head for 30+ minutes with slob running down her chin making all kinds of slurping noises and shyt:scusthov:

I can have sex with someone like that, but I won't be able to take them seriously or value their opinion at all:lolbron:

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps
No lie went on a trip to big bear some friends. Me and my girl got lit off tequila dipped back to the room and she got so into it while sucking me up that SHE came. Didn't even know that was possible. We both just looked like what the fukk was that.

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
Another great technique (if he has fukked you before) is to suck his dikk the same way he fukks you. All men fukk differently. Slow. Fast. Deep throat (deep), tease (half way), mid speed, but always wet. Same way he fukks you and cums.

Wow, Jayne! :damn:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Now I'm posting the following tidbit with an unblemished record of heterosexuality'n'shyt for the brehs (pause) who gonna be on the receiving end of all the trial and error blowjobs these chicks gonna be giving out but in all fairness I've had women personally let me root around, observe
No matter how cute, tasty or interesting the cervical opening looks, DO NOT PROD/PENETRATE THAT shyt!:damn:
and make notes inside the Power-U on some academic levels:troll: and I'm a firm (pause) believer of passing it on, so I'll just give y'all one word and let you do the research and the practical.

Frenulum
full

Learn where it is, work on how to tease/touch/lick that shyt (Pause) (If it's there for some dudes.:dame:) and add some (Or more) depth to ya technique. I've only had one chick who had a PHD in the shyts give me a Frenulum only Blowjob and I ain't been right since.:mjcry:
Moment of silence level pause for this entire post.:dame:

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Another great technique (if he has fukked you before) is to suck his dikk the same way he fukks you. All men fukk differently. Slow. Fast. Deep throat (deep), tease (half way), mid speed, but always wet. Same way he fukks you and cums.
Christ:dead: