Brehettes that suck dikk. Come here right quick.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
you gotta embrace the dikk
tumblr_inline_nwe890powf1qkfz56_500.jpg

you gotta sniff the dikk
tumblr_inline_nwe8ahd3Mh1qkfz56_500.jpg

you gotta lick the dikk
tumblr_inline_nwe8b7XA3G1qkfz56_500.jpg

you gotta date the dikk
tumblr_inline_nwe8c8Gjql1qkfz56_500.jpg

you gotta BE THE dikk
tumblr_inline_nwe8ck24f51qkfz56_500.jpg

Daps
I prefer being on my knees honestly. I feel like it gives me more leverage than just laying down?

I love being face fukked and I feel like this surprises guys when I ask for them to do it. Lol

I also like to surprise em with the deep throat. Make sure it's super wet, start slow, paying a lot of attention to the head, then speed up a bit. Don't forget to occasionally massage and suck on the balls!

When you thing he's getting comfortable and thinks he knows what he's getting, shove that thing as far back as you can and slowly deep throat. Try to constrict your throat too.

Works every time :mjgrin:

full

Daps
Another great technique (if he has fukked you before) is to suck his dikk the same way he fukks you. All men fukk differently. Slow. Fast. Deep throat (deep), tease (half way), mid speed, but always wet. Same way he fukks you and cums.
this is solid advice...

Darkslayer

The Time Has Come And So Have I
Daps
Reppin
Vigilante Season
I prefer being on my knees honestly. I feel like it gives me more leverage than just laying down?

I love being face fukked and I feel like this surprises guys when I ask for them to do it. Lol

I also like to surprise em with the deep throat. Make sure it's super wet, start slow, paying a lot of attention to the head, then speed up a bit. Don't forget to occasionally massage and suck on the balls!

When you thing he's getting comfortable and thinks he knows what he's getting, shove that thing as far back as you can and slowly deep throat. Try to constrict your throat too.

smiling-face-with-heart-shaped-eyes_1f60d.png

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

God damn I got hard again reading this shyt