Brehettes that suck dikk. Come here right quick.

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Don't mind me ladies

200w.gif

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I've worked on my gag reflex. Now I can get the tip in my throat and make it contract around his dikk.

I also use my hands, alot. Massage the balls and stroke the dikk to the rhythm of your sucking.
How did you work on your gag reflex??i was thinking about trying them throat numbing sprays but..meh idk

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
How did you work on your gag reflex??i was thinking about trying them throat numbing sprays but..meh idk
Using my toothbrush and breathing thru my nose as I ease it to the back of my mouth.

I also get more dikk when he's standing infront of me, as I go down on it I hold my head back slightly and breathe thru my nose. It helps your throat relax. Once I know I'm at the point where i can't take anymore without gagging I just work from there with a sequence of short sucks up and down then a long suck going down the shaft slowly,hold it, and repeat.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Using my toothbrush and breathing thru my nose as I ease it to the back of my mouth.

I also get more dikk when he's standing infront of me, as I go down on it I hold my head back slightly and breathe thru my nose. It helps your throat relax. Once I know I'm at the point where i can't take anymore without gagging I just work from there with a sequence of short sucks up and down then a long suck going down the shaft slowly,hold it, and repeat.
giphy.gif

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
w/o being too graphic, I like doing it so the passion helps, also lots of spit and hand movements. That's all I'll say for now :sas2:

*Strolls in and takes a seat next to sistren, with a brown paper bag holding a mix of E&J and Tropical Punch Kool-Aid*