Brehettes that suck dikk. Come here right quick.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
source.gif

Suck dikk like you have no morals, brehettes.
Sometimes you just gotta slob on that nob :drool:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I prefer being on my knees honestly. I feel like it gives me more leverage than just laying down?

I love being face fukked and I feel like this surprises guys when I ask for them to do it. Lol

I also like to surprise em with the deep throat. Make sure it's super wet, start slow, paying a lot of attention to the head, then speed up a bit. Don't forget to occasionally massage and suck on the balls!

When you thing he's getting comfortable and thinks he knows what he's getting, shove that thing as far back as you can and slowly deep throat. Try to constrict your throat too.

Works every time :mjgrin:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I prefer being on my knees honestly. I feel like it gives me more leverage than just laying down?

I love being face fukked and I feel like this surprises guys when I ask for them to do it. Lol

I also like to surprise em with the deep throat. Make sure it's super wet, start slow, paying a lot of attention to the head, then speed up a bit. Don't forget to occasionally massage and suck on the balls!

When you thing he's getting comfortable and thinks he knows what he's getting, shove that thing as far back as you can and slowly deep throat. Try to constrict your throat too.

vcikwpv-gif.2785

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

:dwillhuh:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

:dwillhuh:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Bless your heart.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.

:lawd: Preach!