Brehettes how often do y'all get approached

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Well, despite of the amount of :damedash: on the thread. I'll aswer.

Basically NO women approached me IRL in those 25 years of life. Some occasional eyer flirting by the WOAT woman possible in the precint but I aint counting that. I've only pulled girls cuz I used to approach ALL when single.

On the flip side, every gay seems to try to flirt with me, shyt is embarrassing af and sometimes you got a nikka mad.

Girls usually says that this is because 'I am the type' for most gais. It seems those f@ggots like ugly broke 6'0'' nikkas...
I seen your pic, I don't believe you "no homo". Brasil hell on you mixed dudes. In America, you would eat.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
bytch please, you're just another fat fukk and the fact you're so grossly overweight automatically puts you at the bottom of the barrel, and nikkas know that fat bytches give up the ass the quickest. And your biscuit built self is always typing long ass posts on here so I know you don't know how to shut the fukk up in real life.

A fat bytch that can't shut the fukk up.

Yeah you're a real catch. :yawn:
Hold this neg.

Misogyny gang

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Something on your mind like...if I'm walking, tryna walk along side me. Go get a quick lunch to see if I'm free at the moment. Stuff like that.

You thinking too much into it. You thinking from your own perspective instead of the young lady perspective your tryna engage.

It's just uncomfortable at that moment unless yall already know each other.
Nah I can see it from the woman's perspective, but it's just something I say right before we are about to depart. Like "what you about to go do? I got another class."

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I've liked guys in high school but I wasn't allowed to date. I would try to hit on guys and the only guys that have ever called me hideous were the black ones. All I did was lose the glasses and braces and the bullying stopped and then they were all :takedat:. But I still wore the same Dragonball Z shirts and all. No change in my looks to me :yeshrug:

Now that I'm older I'm actually grateful because most of those guys either live in trailers or they're in jail or on drugs :whew:

But our town is small. I don't want anyone here but a chick at least wants to be approached once or twice :mjcry:

All the looks men give me have me all :hamster:. I honestly don't understand why they just look and say nothing.

And yes I've had guy friends be overly nice or flat out gross. :usure: One ex friend used to ask to lick my nipple :scust:......had to cut him off! I was never that type of girl and I'm not that type of woman now :scust:

But nothing. No date no nothing. I'll be glad when my career can finally take off so I can meet some men because out here it's all :mjcry:

Good. No man should approach you until you do it yourself

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Good. No man should approach you until you do it yourself

Well if there were men I found attractive here instead of white trash and nikkas with gold teeth on the last few teeth they have then maybe I would. If the men I did approach weren't taken then I'd have someone. I'm not a shy person. And if today's men weren't such p*ssies and weren't sleeping with several women at once and loved their bodies then maybe it would be easier for me. F*ck outta here.

:hhh:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Well if there were men I found attractive here instead of white trash and nikkas with gold teeth on the last few teeth they have then maybe I would. If the men I did approach weren't taken then I'd have someone. I'm not a shy person. And if today's men weren't such p*ssies and weren't sleeping with several women at once and loved their bodies then maybe it would be easier for me. F*ck outta here.

:hhh:

Excuses. Approach men and you wouldn't have this issue. :jawalrus:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I get where females coming from sometimes they just trying to go about their day and not be harassed. Some of us guys need to be more respectful when trying to talk to them.

Women need to be more respectful. "Excuse me mam what is your name :jawalrus: " I don't have a name.. :usure:

" you don't have a name.. :dwillhuh:.. well aight I guess your name is bytch :gucci: excuse the fukk outta me for showing interest" tell me y'all haven't ran into these low value females before ..:scust: