Brehettes how often do y'all get approached

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Stop talking nasty. What is wrong with you guys on here? :hhh:

I'm not trash and will never conduct myself as such :what:

A relationship that will lead to engagement/marriage has to be involved. Sorry if not wanting to randomly lay on my back bothers you :yeshrug:
Having and wanting sex is a normal human action
How old are u?

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Stop talking nasty. What is wrong with you guys on here? :hhh:

I'm not trash and will never conduct myself as such :what:

A relationship that will lead to engagement/marriage has to be involved. Sorry if not wanting to randomly lay on my back bothers you :yeshrug:
Marriage is a contract. You could marry the next random you cross paths with, or whomever your parents arrange you to be with. You'd make it work. You might even succeed.

You don't need dikk. You need options.

Move. Different setting, different perspectives, different opportunities.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I'm 31. And yes it's normal but I am not being intimate with a man I'm not serious with. Why does this offend some of you guys? I'm not a damn alien plenty of men and women don't do casual. :usure:I take this very seriously.
It's weird to be a 31yo virgin, I'm sorry shawty
U not curious about sex?

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Marriage is a contract. You could marry the next random you cross paths with, or whomever your parents arrange you to be with. You'd make it work. You might even succeed.

You don't need dikk. You need options.

Move. Different setting, different perspectives, different opportunities.

Can't move. My priorities right now are my health (#1) and starting to work again. Men are way at the bottom of my list. I've said that many times on here but a look every now and then would be nice. Just wish some of you would stop being harassing with the questions.

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's weird to be a 31yo virgin, I'm sorry shawty
U not curious about sex?

You talk like I'm stupid. Curious about a normal function? There's nothing to be curious about and how is it weird? You must be used to hoes. That's something you save for when you're ready. I'm a single lady who's not sleeping with anyone for the hell of it. Please stop bothering me.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
You talk like I'm stupid. Curious about a normal function? There's nothing to be curious about and how is it weird? You must be used to hoes. That's something you save for when you're ready. I'm a single lady who's not sleeping with anyone for the hell of it. Please stop bothering me.
:gucci:
I was just asking cause it was puzzling to me but I'll let u live :hubie:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

Booksnrain earlier said she's approached all of the time because she's approachable.

That's the difference.

You won't hear your soulmate's hello if you are too busy soundproofing the walls keeping out the rest of the world's hurt.

If you can't move, take a trip somewhere you've never been. Doesn't have to be Italy or Accra. Five blocks away can be refreshing and new.

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Booksnrain earlier said she's approached all of the time because she's approachable.

That's the difference.

You won't hear your soulmate's hello if you are too busy soundproofing the walls keeping out the rest of the world's hurt.

If you can't move, take a trip somewhere you've never been. Doesn't have to be Italy or Accra. Five blocks away can be refreshing and new.

Hell I do! Men still just "look". Even went to Neiman Marcus around Christmas time they just....."look". Even when I went to Tiffany's just to look around. Nothing! I don't understand why they look at me. But like someone said, my mother probably chases them away. Eventually once things get better I'm sure my options will get bigger. :yeshrug:But for men to not even come up to me when I'm alone at times? Even in the gym? F*ck it I'll wait til my career take off if I have to I really don't have time for shy a** men. :francis: