Brehettes how often do y'all get approached

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh::dwillhuh::why: was literally my reaction reading that.

:russ:

I hated when he asked that. I was all :picard:.....I don't know why folks think I'm bout that whore life or ever thought I was because our town was. :mjcry:........... still is and the crime is terrible. :mjcry:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
why is it that every time you approach a woman and ask her what she's about to do, they assume you wanna go and do something right then and there with them.

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Ain't you like 31 and a virgin? Does your mom nag you about getting a man and having kids?

Actually no she doesn't at all. No one in my family nags me at all. My mom nags me because my health won't improve.....like I can help it lol. But why would my mother nag me? I wouldn't want my future daughter giving herself up to a man she's not in a committed relationship to either. I take sex very seriously and I just can't flop down on a man like that :yeshrug:. Even if I had options I still wouldn't rush anything. I care for myself too much. I wish men valued themselves as well :mjcry:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
what does that mean? lol

I've approached women on the way to class or home. Not recent tho cause I'm focused on myself at the moment.
It means if there are options for release, why not take the path of least resistance.

Why are you able to focus on you, now?

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
why is it that every time you approach a woman and ask her what she's about to do, they assume you wanna go and do something right then and there with them.
Because if you just met me why you asking me what I'm going do?

Kinda none of your business..and I'll instantly thing you have something on ya mind.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Men are expected to be direct. Women are expected to read into it. Consider the Glass of Water discussion in White Men Can't Jump.

In this case you only wanted a direct answer. You were not giving an order. She thought you were asking because you were interested in doing something together, otherwise you would have ignored her.

Your signals crossed. Except maybe they didn't.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Men are expected to be direct. Women are expected to read into it. Consider the Glass of Water discussion in White Men Can't Jump.

In this case you only wanted a direct answer. You were not giving an order. She thought you were asking because you were interested in doing something together, otherwise you would have ignored her.

Your signals crossed. Except maybe they didn't.
Yeah I understand it, but I'm just creating conversation. I'm not gonna be like 'let's hang out right now!" after talking for like 5 minutes.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Because if you just met me why you asking me what I'm going do?

Kinda none of your business..and I'll instantly thing you have something on ya mind.
I'm just creating conversation and I never saw it as prying into someone's business.

It's like asking someone you met on a weekend night what they are about to do/go, unless you about to go execute a planned murder I don't see the issue with answering.

And what do you mean you would think I have something on my mind?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It means if there are options for release, why not take the path of least resistance.

Why are you able to focus on you, now?
options for release? What do you mean?

And as for your question, my goals that I'm trying to reach at the moment takes up a lot of my time outside of work and I don't wanna get into a situation where I can't give someone the attention they want.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Actually no she doesn't at all. No one in my family nags me at all. My mom nags me because my health won't improve.....like I can help it lol. But why would my mother nag me? I wouldn't want my future daughter giving herself up to a man she's not in a committed relationship to either. I take sex very seriously and I just can't flop down on a man like that :yeshrug:. Even if I had options I still wouldn't rush anything. I care for myself too much. I wish men valued themselves as well :mjcry:
Girl go get some dikk
It might change your life

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
A lot of people want grandchildren before they pass away that's why I asked.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I'm just creating conversation and I never saw it as prying into someone's business.

It's like asking someone you met on a weekend night what they are about to do/go, unless you about to go execute a planned murder I don't see the issue with answering.

And what do you mean you would think I have something on my mind?
Something on your mind like...if I'm walking, tryna walk along side me. Go get a quick lunch to see if I'm free at the moment. Stuff like that.

You thinking too much into it. You thinking from your own perspective instead of the young lady perspective your tryna engage.

It's just uncomfortable at that moment unless yall already know each other.