Brehettes how often do y'all get approached

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
depends on where I am, if I'm just going to the grocery store, maybe 2 or 3 guys, sometimes none. If I'm out shopping all day. it's a lot. Both men and women. I always get the "ask for directions to see if she's nice" guys, then they start flirting and ask if I'm single. :mjlol:

When I'm in the bay area, anywhere in the bay, it's like I'm a celebrity though. lmfao it's crazy.

This isn't including the guys that make kissy faces at me, shout "yeee", or yell at me from their cars. I assume they're just fukking around.
If you was really that bad, dudes on here would be simping you like crazy.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I have resting bytch face so not often. I'll get a "why dont you smile:" which men, that shyt is so annoying. Do you walk around all day cheesing? Im here to tell you, if you do say that to women as a warm up to more conversation, you're going to get curved more than likely.
Gonna make sure to say this to every women I see with a resting bytch face. And pull their cheeks like "smile baby girl!" :mjlol:

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
depends on where I am, if I'm just going to the grocery store, maybe 2 or 3 guys, sometimes none. If I'm out shopping all day. it's a lot. Both men and women. I always get the "ask for directions to see if she's nice" guys, then they start flirting and ask if I'm single. :mjlol:

When I'm in the bay area, anywhere in the bay, it's like I'm a celebrity though. lmfao it's crazy.

This isn't including the guys that make kissy faces at me, shout "yeee", or yell at me from their cars. I assume they're just fukking around.

Shut yo ugly ass up

:hhh:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Eww gross no!
It's okay to me. :yeshrug:I just need to go back to lifting weights. Haven't lifted in a few weeks but it's there not huge! Why?
Ain't you like 31 and a virgin? Does your mom nag you about getting a man and having kids?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I've liked guys in high school but I wasn't allowed to date. I would try to hit on guys and the only guys that have ever called me hideous were the black ones. All I did was lose the glasses and braces and the bullying stopped and then they were all :takedat:. But I still wore the same Dragonball Z shirts and all. No change in my looks to me :yeshrug:

Now that I'm older I'm actually grateful because most of those guys either live in trailers or they're in jail or on drugs :whew:

But our town is small. I don't want anyone here but a chick at least wants to be approached once or twice :mjcry:

All the looks men give me have me all :hamster:. I honestly don't understand why they just look and say nothing.

And yes I've had guy friends be overly nice or flat out gross. :usure: One ex friend used to ask to lick my nipple :scust:......had to cut him off! I was never that type of girl and I'm not that type of woman now :scust:

But nothing. No date no nothing. I'll be glad when my career can finally take off so I can meet some men because out here it's all :mjcry:
:ohhh::dwillhuh::why: was literally my reaction reading that.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
bytch please, you're just another fat fukk and the fact you're so grossly overweight automatically puts you at the bottom of the barrel, and nikkas know that fat bytches give up the ass the quickest. And your biscuit built self is always typing long ass posts on here so I know you don't know how to shut the fukk up in real life.

A fat bytch that can't shut the fukk up.

Yeah you're a real catch. :yawn:
nikka you good? :why:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Too ugly and boring to be approached in real life, and too ugly and boring in a different way to be approached online.

:yeshrug: :ehh::manny:

#TeamMeh

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Actually a lot. Funnily enough I've been out laughing at shyt I'm reading on THIS SITE and random dudes have asked me what I'm giggling or damn near crying about...lmao!

I don't think it's because I'm uber fine. My friends say I have a nice face. Like I'm welcoming. The running joke when I was overseas was that I'd know a stranger's entire life story by the end of the taxi ride.

But seriously my only concern is that I feel like I attract male attention on days when I feel like an absolute bum. When I'm looking cute ain't no damn body around.

When I'm in a pair of yoga pants with tube socks over em and a star wars graphic tee with holes in it that's when i see every nikka in the land.
But yeah I get approached by people in general a lot...
:skip: