brehettes could you date a man making 10-15 a hour?

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
$10-$15/hr. is not a low wage.

Works out to $1600 - $2400/mo. before taxes.

That's $19k/yr - $28k./yr.

For a single person (which is the majority of you), that's decent money.

You dudes have some very strange ideas about what constitutes 'broke'.​
the thing is its decent if u didnt go to school. if you spent 30k for a 4 year education, 25k a year is bullshyt. I lucked up. I dropped out of college, started working for a big company, worked hard and got a couple promotions. where I live all I see is positions offering 12 and 15 a hour. all indeed have thats over 50k is sales and tech jobs or management jobs that want 10 plus years experience.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I'm making twice as much as I was around this time last year and I am on a totally different level than I was last year so I want someone on a higher level than me basically if I was looking for something serious (im not at the moment)
I dont think you should count a guy out because he doesnt make the amount of money as you like. At least not untill you get serious.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
would you?

"brehettes could you date a man making 10-15 a hour? But who is working hard to better himself?"

No. :hmm: I will NOT be Torrei Hart.
15guqeb.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Not sure what you mean by this but Ok.

you won't be there when teh materials are being put together ala build, but youl'll be there at the end of the assembly line when the product is finish ala the bachelors 50k a year, condo .

You just get the "good life" never experience hardships

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
you won't be there when teh materials are being put together ala build, but youl'll be there at the end of the assembly line when the product is finish ala the bachelors 50k a year, condo .

You just get the "good life" never experience hardships

:manny:

Imagine being supportive of someone, going through all the "hardships" with them, then once they get what you two were working hard for, they forget about you and start a life with someone else. :wow:

Kind of like when men date overweight chicks, help them lose weight, then the chick dumps them after she loses all the weight.

Superstar
Daps
where does he live? is it expensive? if no, then maybe.
how big is his debt? if small, then maybe.
does he spend a lot? if no, then maybe.
does his personality make up for it? if no, then maybe yes.
it also depends on what you mean by better himself. is he trying to become a more marketable worker by acquiring new skills and education? is he looking hard for better jobs or second jobs?
how old is he?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
314central said:
the thing is its decent if.........

Wrong. It's decent, period. You can add on any number of extenuating circumstances, but you have to have some basis from which to start. The basis I used was being a single adult.

Not everyone is going to school, driving a vehicle, etc. If these are things you want to do, by all means, do what you need to do in order to accomplish them. They are not necessary for a person to have a fulfilling life.

They may be necessary FOR YOU.​

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
No. I would expect anyone I'm with to be, if not quite where I am, then close to it by my age (early 30s).

When I was younger? Sure I would, because that's what I was making in my early 20s.