brehettes could you date a man making 10-15 a hour?

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
what about a man still in college, but he only makes 7.85? :patrice: :lolbron:

:lupe:
:sadcam:
the guy I'm dating right now works minimum wage at a restaurant and I'm perfectly fine with that. We are both in college working to become better citizens of society. I had athletes who are now pro who wanted me but I chose him. When I try to explain to some women, they just look at me like I'm crazy. There are far more important things than money when it comes to picking a man. We both don't have any cars but we have the best time of our lives when we're together. I just hope we end up together in the long run:sadcam:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
the guy I'm dating right now works minimum wage at a restaurant and I'm perfectly fine with that. We are both in college working to become better citizens of society. I had athletes who are now pro who wanted me but I chose him. When I try to explain to some women, they just look at me like I'm crazy. There are far more important things than money when it comes to picking a man. We both don't have any cars but we have the best time of our lives when we're together. I just hope we end up together in the long run:sadcam:
:salute:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Depends.... If he is at his career destination then it is a resounding NO....

If he already puts one foot in front of the other in order to have a salary w/ benefits and not an hourly position then we cooking with grease....

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
$10-$15/hr. is not a low wage.

Works out to $1600 - $2400/mo. before taxes.

That's $19k/yr - $28k./yr.

For a single person (which is the majority of you), that's decent money.

You dudes have some very strange ideas about what constitutes 'broke'.​

Anything under 200k is. Broke if you wanna keep it 100

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

can we clone you :leon:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
How old are you?

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!

you the real MVP
N7ZURZd.png

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The average wage overs a bit below $20 and I don't know if I'd like to break that down racially so the average woman is probably dating someone in that range.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Why maybe?
I'm making twice as much as I was around this time last year and I am on a totally different level than I was last year so I want someone on a higher level than me basically if I was looking for something serious (im not at the moment)