brehettes could you date a man making 10-15 a hour?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
In real life majority of people live paycheck to paycheck.

Struggling with school loans, getting paid a meager wage. Black men struggling to find employment, wages aren't matching other races

Thwn the utopia of the coli where 100k a year is :ehh:, black men employed in great jobs at 100 percent clip, no one is struggling. 40, 50k is a laughing matter. If you don't make 100k before 25 your a failure.

I can quit my.job today and have another one paying 100k by the end Of the week :blessed:

OIC.

'Life is like a hurricane........'

:sas2:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Emperor_ReinScarf said:
In real life majority of people live paycheck to paycheck.

Struggling with school loans, getting paid a meager wage. Black men struggling to find employment, wages aren't matching other races

Thwn the utopia of the coli where 100k a year is :ehh:, black men employed in great jobs at 100 percent clip, no one is struggling. 40, 50k is a laughing matter. If you don't make 100k before 25 your a failure.

I can quit my.job today and have another one paying 100k by the end Of the week :blessed:

:whoa:

You making too much sense, breh. This is the-coli. Reality is NOT acceptable here.​

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
how attractive the female is. I've found that how attractive a female is has a direct correlation to how much monetary compensation she expects for swallowing your babies.

This isn't true at all.
I've only had a tough time money wise with older (27-33 year old) women... and average bytches ( 5-7/10)

8 and 9, haven't seemed to ask for much, ask too many questions n shyt...

Maybe because they usually don't get approached by bums as much:yeshrug:

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
This would've been a good thread if the money was lower...10-15 is a livable wage for a good majority of places.

Now, if a guy was making minimum wage, the answers would probably be different.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
in NY that aint shyt lol. i make $17.50 and if i wasnt married i would have to either still live with my parents or get a shytty studio apartment in a sketchy south bronx neighborhood

:comeon: why u gotta diss da boogie down like dat

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I make $11, that is not enough to survive in the bay area without being on food stamps and having no cable or car note unless you want to live in the hood or outskirts. Rent in undesirable places cost $1000 for a 1 bedroom apartment. A lot of yall live in the south and dont realize how little $10-15 gets you on the coasts.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day, girls in that prime age bracket(16-25) care more about personality.If you have a personality that they find entertaining, they'll pay you to possess a piece of it.And if you're stroking that middle with the fury of John Henry The Railroad Man, you got her till death.

If you're a boring nikka that she had to settle for because she's in a bind/ran out of options, you might have to use your money as compensation.

Bad chicks(I mean that looks wise) get with boring/lame cats by accident.They balla boyfriend probably just got sentenced to 20 years on some trumped up drug charges, her world is turned upside down/spiraling out of control a bit. Along comes some regular joe schmoe ready to:cape:.The nikka with the 5 bdrm house/H2's/Benz is in jail...she's living place to place, shacking up with friends, begging people for rides----All of a sudden, the nikka who makes $14 dollars an hour and drives a Hyundai Elantra doesn't seem so bad.His "stability" is actually kinda attractive when she's in that deserted condition.

Next thing you know, she's dating that dude....9/10 it's going end up painful for ol joe schmoe...once that honeymoon phase is done, she'll be looking at you like "How the fukk did I end up with this nikka:mindblown:?".....If she's a lil mental, she might hold it against you for "taking advantage of her while she was vulnerable" At that point, you're nothing but a shade tree/rehabilitation center.Once she's off the crutches, she'll back on the prowl again.The bird wings are healed and she's ready to soar again...."Operation:Find a new balla because this square shyt's not for me"

That's the only time I've seen a regular Joe pull the "Hot & Heavy" chick...blowing in the winds of life transitioning.

Of course there's gotta be some exceptions...I just haven't seen em yet