Brehette says "Black Americans are Entitled and Privileged" because we aren't fighting for Palestine

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

Question: do you think she's right? Should Black Americans do more for the Palestinian people?

:jbhmm:

...And you gave a fukk cause she said it online
shannon-sharpe.gif

These Internet Ass Muhfukkas will find a way to suffer each and every day brehs

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm curious as to what exactly she would suggest black people do?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Couple weeks ago I saw a similar post about Asian Americans, who allegedly aren't doing enough either. Just a weird attempt to use identity politics to attack people who have more pressing every day concerns than a middle eastern war. I care about Gaza but I refuse to make it my sole personality trait. A loooot of white people on the internet - and a handful of black people - have decided this is their new BLM/Kony/climate change/etc movement that dominates everything they do.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The mainstream reaction is to lie about the purpose of these protests while violently cracking down on them. It doesn't help when the president and his administration are helping to spread those lies. The opposition to these protests isn't just coming from the Republicans, but Democrats too. And our shytty media. Indifference? People are actively hostile to them, and you can thank the concerted efforts of ALL of our so-called leader.
What I’m saying is nobody cares about marching and camping. They are protesting in Israel to and the government doesn’t give a fukk. Unless you are willing to get busy nobody is going to listen. Even during the Vietnam War there is this myth of passive resistance when actuality US soldiers were throwing grenades into their officers tents and students were kidnapping administrators and the weather underground was bombing shyt.

Are white leftists ready to rumble or are they just going to post irreverent commentary, crack jokes, dance and yell at cops? If white leftists aren’t ready to get busy then why would Black Americans who have far more to lose get busy?

Also :mjlol: At asking why aren’t Black men at these universities protesting. bytch we don’t get accepted to those universities.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:mjlol: at thinking the shackles are gone
Why don't you use your words for once, @ThrobbingHood. You ignorant ass p*ssy. You don't even know what it means to be a bootlicker, you dumb motherfukker.

He really is a passive aggressive bytch. So his antics fit in with a number of the “I’m not like you negro” head asses here. Like I said he’s not even worth taking serious

Mfer called me a tether :russ:with no proof meanwhile how many white families has that shrimp made even more wealthier over the course of his career?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
So will hamas. fukk em both

You speak like someone who sucks zionist dikk. Hence the apathy gimmick

Hamas can't even put clothes on their back, they aren't a concern.

Only one of the parties is attempting to infringe on the American constitution and exert overt influence on American politicians.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
As for ppl in this thread on some "we got our own issues", hold your nuts, etc. You do know all these issues are linked right? Black issues domestically aren't just some isolated issue. West Hemegomy is global.
So Hamas should be donating some of those millions they getting from iran to the black community

:ohhh:

They must think our struggle is connected to theirs right?

so them helping us will in turn help them right?

:stopitslime:

Hamas can't even put clothes on their back, they aren't a concern.
Millions of dollars spent on rockets and weapons along with luxury lifestyle in Qatar for the leadership....

you obviously not paying attention to whats going on

them hamas fakkits use the death and devastation of the palestinians for their own political gain...

you think the poor state of palestine is reflective of the capabilities of hamas... you are wrong

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As for ppl in this thread on some "we got our own issues", hold your nuts, etc. You do know all these issues are linked right? Black issues domestically aren't just some isolated issue. West Hemegomy is global.
Exactly

We're linked through history and we are linked through economics.

Even if we ignore history, why the fukk would you want your money paying for free Healthcare, education, and to bomb children in other countries?

We wanna talk about we got our own issues. Well ask yourself why our issues arent being prioritized yet we're just expected to vote and be lap dogs.

We really got time to make antisemitism bills but not anti-racist black bills?

We got money to send billions to abroad but not here?

From 2008 to now, china as connected the whole country with highspeed rails and solved its homeless problem. They have a population of a billion.

Meanwhile we cant even agree that slavery was bad here. We cant even agree that cancer needs to be researched and cured.

Because our politicians are busy being hoes to a foreign country.

Israel and Palestine is a very real issue for us here