Brehette says "Black Americans are Entitled and Privileged" because we aren't fighting for Palestine

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I swear there could be an all out civil war between white people of all statures and somehow someway....nu wave radical black folks would be on the front grounds because Albert brought the funny tasting potato salad to the cookout :camby: . We can barely unify to have a video game session, but would rather fight for two nations that look at us as nikkas from day zero to the second coming.

Daps
Dumb tether we as FBA's are living in a slow moving "Gaza" ourselves.

Look up the incarceration rates in states like Louisiana and Mississippi :why:

Not to mention health outcomes, education, poverty, and violence.

I feel bad for the Palestinians but she was flagrant with this statement.
So are they being forced to commit crime, or are innocent black men being locked up?

Last edited:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
He didn’t mention a single Vietnamese/Asian, white celebrity though. Interesting. :mjpls:

But it’s “cowardly” to remain neutral to these bootlickers in here.

Of course he didn't. Those don't mean as much. I've said it before, Black people lend moral gravitas to a cause. Others also believe that we owe them our bodies and energy. Remember the Juliana Margulies fiasco a few months ago? Some of these white liberals will let their real feelings about Black people out when you don't go along with them.
Black people are seen as a moral barometer. If we shun a cause, many people assume that cause is unjust.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Of course he didn't. Those don't mean as much. I've said it before, Black people lend moral gravitas to a cause.
“Shut up and dribble.” :hula: ”Why are these black celebrities silent?”

Damned if we do. Damned if we don’t. Mad when we speak up for ourselves: “keep politics away from sports.” Mad when we stay neutral: “why isn’t Lebron speaking against China?”

Never hear them hold the Taylor Swifts, Travis Kelches, Anne Hathaways to the same accountability.

I remember some CAC journalist asked Usain Bolt about the Gaza conflict, making a tenuous link to the Commonwealth games. Usain gave him the :childplease:. I’ve never seen Tom Brady get interrogated like this, but he can have a MAGA cap in his locker with no journalist scrutiny.

Black folk, THIS IS NOT OUR BATTLE. Don’t let these mammy identified eunuchs shame you into being mules for other causes.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No offence but there isnt a single Arab Id fight for or save after their genocide and slavery in Africa..fukk em actually :camby:

No Arab or Persian ever stood for Blacks, none..not even Dj khaled.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Where is all this energy for domestic issues, I understand we shouldn’t stand for genocide and American citizens need to speak up for that, but for several decades the country has been sabotaging black children

All across the country is neglected kids and destroyed children who grew into adults so all this talk about privileges and shyt is goofy as fukk in my opinion when we have been systematically let down for decades, we need to be on the streets for several domestic issues not just genocide

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
giphy.gif

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
The Fck that got to do with Us? Iont give a F bout that Shyt. They been fighting for thousands of years, they'll be alright.they all better pray and keep it moving...

:unimpressed: