Brehette says "Black Americans are Entitled and Privileged" because we aren't fighting for Palestine

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ultimately, it’s because these student protests are weak as fukk. A few broken windows and some spray painted statues isn’t moving the needle like they thought. Biden is up in the polls, Israel is about to storm Rafah etc.

Meanwhile during the George Floyd protests Black Americans had no problem burning shyt down and blockading m/boycotting businesses etc. You can see the difference in the mainstream reaction even if most of it was performative to the mainstream reaction to these protests which is mostly indifference.

Without the support Black Americans these trust fund babies and 2nd generation doctor kids ain’t about that life.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
With the way things are going black people aren't going to have the luxury to care about Palestinians. Not saying you can't care about foreign events but black folks are in more danger than they have been in a long time, here, in this country, where we live.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Ultimately, it’s because these student protests are weak as fukk. A few broken windows and some spray painted statues isn’t moving the needle like they thought. Biden is up in the polls, Israel is about to storm Rafah etc.

Meanwhile during the George Floyd protests Black Americans had no problem burning shyt down and blockading m/boycotting businesses etc. You can see the difference in the mainstream reaction even if most of it was performative to the mainstream reaction to these protests which is mostly indifference.

Without the support Black Americans these trust fund babies and 2nd generation doctor kids ain’t about that life.
Lmao this is a hilarious exaggeration of the George Floyd protests to justify being a coward in this moment

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Anyone not saying Free Palestine is either a coward or a genocidal freak because innocent civilians in Gaza are being murdered with our tax dollars.

Hope this helps
I haven’t seen you make one post about the conflict in the DR Congo, ergo, you’re a coward. Or is it selective on which travesty we’re supposed to protest about? Help me understand your logic.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
I haven’t seen you make one post about the conflict in the DR Congo, ergo, you’re a coward. Or is it selective on which travesty we’re supposed to protest about? Help me understand your logic.
The same excuses people apply to Palestine would apply there. "Why would I care about something halfway around the world?"

Btw an Israeli owns of the largest cobalt mines in DRC. Free Palestine, save Congo. I've now passed my TLR poster purity test. Hope this helps.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
The same excuses people apply to Palestine would apply there. "Why would I care about something halfway around the world?"

Btw an Israeli owns of the largest cobalt mines in DRC. Free Palestine, save Congo. I've now passed my TLR poster purity test. Hope this helps.
Thank you for proving my point. As long as others can see how asinine your ‘protest’ is.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

The mainstream reaction is to lie about the purpose of these protests while violently cracking down on them. It doesn't help when the president and his administration are helping to spread those lies. The opposition to these protests isn't just coming from the Republicans, but Democrats too. And our shytty media. Indifference? People are actively hostile to them, and you can thank the concerted efforts of ALL of our so-called leaders, and the outside forces working on behalf of Israel.

Last edited: